Dish Network

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Does anyone have this? I'm going to sign up. If you call the 800 number for a referral code then give it to me you can save $5 for the next ten months.

Does anyone have this? I'm going to sign up. If you call the 800 number for a referral code then give it to me you can save $5 for the next ten months.

We have Dish Network. They've been great. Once in a while when there's storm activity the HD gets pixelated, but you just switch to the non-HD channel and everything is fine.

We have Dish Network. They've been great. Once in a while when there's storm activity the HD gets pixelated, but you just switch to the non-HD channel and everything is fine.
Are you interested in getting $50 in credits over ten months? We'll have to do this over PMs most likely. They are offering me a $50 credit as well.

Damo- I just completed the order with the code that you gave me. It looks like it accepted it but there is no indication on my confirmation. If it doesn't show up on my first bill I'll call them. :good4u:

Direct TV lets you do that with 10 people and you get 10 dollars per month per person, right now we get almost half our bill credited from people who have joined and used our account code. AND we get the NFL Sunday Ticket, something that the Dish Network does not get. I wish the NFL would drop their exclusivity package with Direct TV like Apple did with AT&T.

Back