Disk failure is complete

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
At least it lasted me through my finals. I yanked it out of my computer as soon as I got home, but as soon as I go to back it up I find out that it's decided to 100% fail on me. Always right on time - convenient.

I feel your pain. I'm still waiting for the final word about all my machinist drawings on that external hard drive I broke a while back.

Gah. I just realized it had my download with the entire library of the N64, NES, SNES, TurboGrafx-16, Genesis, and Mega Drive on it. Along with all my save games.

Several years ago, the hard drive in my laptop crashed and took my photos and music with it. I was able to retrieve some of my pictures after leaving the hard drive in the freezer for a few days, but most of it was lost. I learned my lesson, though. Now I have my laptop syncing with my file server (RAID-1) which in turn replicates over a VPN connection to my cousin's file server. O_O

Several years ago, the hard drive in my laptop crashed and took my photos and music with it. I was able to retrieve some of my pictures after leaving the hard drive in the freezer for a few days, but most of it was lost. I learned my lesson, though. Now I have my laptop syncing with my file server (RAID-1) which in turn replicates over a VPN connection to my cousin's file server. O_O

I'm going to have to get some money for a new hard drive before I can start backing stuff up.

Back