Disloyalty

I have no use for lawyers generally....they are even worse than normal when they blame their clients for what they choose to do.

I have no use for lawyers generally....they are even worse than normal when they blame their clients for what they choose to do.

Same here. This reminds me of a joke/riddle. What would you call a group of lawyers in cement up to their necks? Not QUITE enough cement.:cool:

The book is available for pre-order, but there is such a demand the site keeps crashing!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ax...ook-c036110d-e6f6-45d2-bf58-82a2e6317fe2.html

I can't wait for the details on this part.

""Both sides were wrong. I knew that the reality was much more complicated and dangerous. Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors. I also knew that the Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything—and I mean anything—to “win” has always been his business model and way of life."

Also, Bob Woodward has another one in the pipeline that's called Rage. Looking forward to that also.

I can't wait for the details on this part.

""Both sides were wrong. I knew that the reality was much more complicated and dangerous. Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors. I also knew that the Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything—and I mean anything—to “win” has always been his business model and way of life."

Also, Bob Woodward has another one in the pipeline that's called Rage. Looking forward to that also.
Thanks, I had not heard of his book.

He takes responsibility for his actions, granted, it was after he was caught, but he has admitted he was wrong, something Trump has only done once since in office.

Back