DISTASTFUL DROOPY_DRAWERS DUBIOUSLY DELEGALIZED

doniston

Aint I a cutie? HEH HEH
Atlanta wants to criminalize droopy drawers, and while I think it is dosgusting, I can hardly beleive that it is a criminal offense.

I think some other place already did this. I hated it when they outlawed thongs in FL.....at least in Pinellas county.

US morals are screwed up. If a fine christian family with kids sees a topless lady on the beach they run for a cop. but they let their kids watch the hack em up horror films. I will never understand that.

US morals are screwed up. If a fine christian family with kids sees a topless lady on the beach they run for a cop. but they let their kids watch the hack em up horror films. I will never understand that.
This is because you are rational. You do not suffer from the psychosis of faith.

;)

Do you think it really has to do with asthetics? I think it is far more likely an excuse to outlaw gang attire.
Unfortunately (or other), the approach seemed to be prudish, that people were tired of seeing the secind layer of boxer shorts. Others did say it appears to be racist. but that is not fair, because the style. (if it can be called that) is well rooted nearly everywhere and in all walks of life. As for me, I disapprove, and my ofFspring (decendents0 would mot be allowed to wear such things, or various forms of hair stypes. I would not have approved of ZOOT suits either.

Unfortunately (or other), the approach seemed to be prudish, that people were tired of seeing the secind layer of boxer shorts. Others did say it appears to be racist. but that is not fair, because the style. (if it can be called that) is well rooted nearly everywhere and in all walks of life. As for me, I disapprove, and my ofFspring (decendents0 would mot be allowed to wear such things, or various forms of hair stypes. I would not have approved of ZOOT suits either.
I think the asthetic argument is just an excuse to pretend that they aren't doing it just to stop gangs from dressing that way. This way calls of "racism" mean nothing. "No, it's just gross to see underwear!" they'll cry.

Back