Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Care4All

• Darla

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Desh

• Total voters
that would be a pincushion, in that case...not a pinhead. well maybe pinned in the head, too, but certainly not exclusively there.

why beefy and damo feel the need to be school marms protecting poor Dixie is beyond me..... that asshole has been profoundly obnoxious and called ME a pedophile who fucked my own son....but HIS family gets protection, somehow???? What the fuck is up with that?

Beefy...Damo...be honest...does Dixie have photographs of you two fucking barnyard animals? Why else would you both protect a bastard who deserves no such protection????

DIxie doesn't get an exemption .... he has already attacked family....his get no shield

The fact that he has done so does not change the fact that it is not cool, regardless. It is not a shield, its a matter of just recognizing that someone may be a jackass or an idiot, or hateful, or whatever you perceive him to be, but his family has done nothing to you. You should be able to recognize that, even if he can't.

talk to Dixie about that....tell me how far you get with him.

or just close the thread down like a kindergarten teacher.

but don't you DARE lecture me when you refuse to condemn him.

why beefy and damo feel the need to be school marms protecting poor Dixie is beyond me..... that asshole has been profoundly obnoxious and called ME a pedophile who fucked my own son....but HIS family gets protection, somehow???? What the fuck is up with that?

Beefy...Damo...be honest...does Dixie have photographs of you two fucking barnyard animals? Why else would you both protect a bastard who deserves no such protection????

You fail to see the difference, because you are constantly consumed by the past, consumed. I have said before that Dixie should knock it off and was being an asshole, but perhaps yoour self-protecting ego did not see it? Either way, that's irrellevant. The fact that you continue to bring it up time after time, even where there is no mention of it, and then use it as an excuse to claim victim status and thus attack him back is quite telling. If you were to drop it as I have implored you to do for nearly 3 YEARS, this shit would have never gotten where it did. But you, sir, you are the catalyst for this kind of energy and negativity. You do it with Dano. "Oh lets drop it". Then you bring it up every time the seat gets hot. Don't even try to pull that victim bullshit with me. You had my respect at one time, I did not seek to no longer respect you, you forced me to. Same with Dixie. And in the mean time you've accomplished nothing with this type of crap. Sing your sorrows to someone else.

talk to Dixie about that....tell me how far you get with him.

or just close the thread down like a kindergarten teacher.

but don't you DARE lecture me when you refuse to condemn him.

Dear Maineman's Ego,

I have condemned him,

Sincerely,

Beefy

Dear Beefy:

Thank you. I will try to behave.

Sincerely,

maineman.

p.s. I have no desire to lose your respect.... it just is like a burr under my saddle that he said those things about me and has never apologized for them.

Dear Beefy:

Thank you. I will try to behave.

Sincerely,

maineman.

p.s. I have no desire to lose your respect.... it just is like a burr under my saddle that he said those things about me and has never apologized for them.

Wow. Cool man. I just think you should know that you have lost nothing when some penis makes stupid remarks. Nothing is lost until you let those remarks take something away from you. For instance, there is nothing, nothing under the sun that toby could say here that I would care about to any degree. Nothing. I have lost nothing, but when I start to care, when I start to be concerned, when something within me wants something from him such as an apology or a retraction, and I get angry about it, then I have lost something, and he won. I have lost my own peace of mind, regardless how small the degree. Anyhow. I'm out of here. Happy Halloween.

Back