Dixie's ode to Bush

uscitizen

Villified User
Author: Dixie
Subject: I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!
Party: Conservative
posted on 7-22-2005 Fullpolitics.com

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!

And I don't give a shit what YOU think about it!

I love the way he talks, I love his honesty and integrity... I love the plain-spoken demeanor, and the confident swaggar. I love like hell, the way he always makes the democrats eat dirt, and look like the jackasses they are!

I love to see him working on his ranch like Reagan did,

I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans, I even love when he managels his salybals.

I love his chuckle, and his wit.

I love his jokes, I love to just listen to him talk about his ideas.

I love his wife, I love his accent, I love her accent... I love the way they look at each other like two people genuinely in love! I love the comfort of knowing Dubya ain't cheating on her and getting blowjobs on the side, and I love the lack of rumors that she is a lesbian. I love not having 'bimbo alerts' and an endless stream of women accusing him of sexual misconduct. I love not having to hear about cigars, cloakroom sex, and splooge on blue dresses.

snip

Did I mention I love the way he continually makes fools of the Democrats who underestimate him? I really LOVE that!

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!

THERE!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/war-bush-p24933.html?&highlight=blue+jeans#post24933

OHH NO! I have been reported!

I just thought Dixie needed reminded of what he wrote. And for all the new members edification.

Adam Sandler's "Ode to My Car" is far better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08cp9AL_7F0"]YouTube - Ode To My Car Adam Sandler[/ame]

OHH NO! I have been reported!

I just thought Dixie needed reminded of what he wrote. And for all the new members edification.

Reported? For this??

Man, what happened to this board? Its been over run by sniveling whiners.

Hey Dixie, I hope you've learned to keep your man crushes to yoiurself. Next time you get a hard on for John Boner or Newt Gingrich, keep that shit to yourself, man!

Speaking of great satire, here is the greatest country song ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85UTbBrD8M"]YouTube - Rascal Flatts- Backwards With lyrics[/ame]

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!

And I don't give a shit what YOU think about it!

I love the way he talks, I love his honesty and integrity...

I love the plain-spoken demeanor, and the confident swaggar.

I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans, I even love when he managels his salybals.

I love his chuckle, and his wit.

I love his jokes,

I love to just listen to him talk about his ideas.

I love his accent....

Did a teenage girl write this?

I am Dixie
Dixie I am
I like Bush
The Republican

That Dixie I am
That Dixie I am
I do not like Bush
That Republican

Don't you like Bush
and Republicans?