Do Gravity Really Bend Light?

How is it incorrect?

Fact #1: A photon is massless
Fact #2: Gravity affects particles with masses
Fact #3: There is a shortest path between A and B

For fuck's sake Ruprecht this thread is only 12 posts long now. You really trying this shit?

Fun fact: the light follows the shortest path from A to B in space-time continuum. No bending.

This is the only declarative statement you'd made at that point. Swing and a miss...wanna take another crack at it?

For fuck's sake Ruprecht this thread is only 12 posts long now. You really trying this shit?

This is the only declarative statement you'd made at that point. Swing and a miss...wanna take another crack at it?

Ah the problem is with the word "bending".

The definition: shape or force (something straight) into a curve or angle.

How can a gravitational force "bend" a massless particle's path?

Einstein predicted the precession of the Mercury orbit and the gravitational lensing.

And we proved them!!!!!!

It follows the path of least resistance. Now put the hairnet down and go back to school, you're killing your mother.

LOL. You're getting closer.

c is an invariant variable in tensor calculus/Reimann geometry.

Grasshopper, one simply does not enter Einsteinian space and time.

LOL. You're getting closer.

c is an invariant variable in tensor calculus/Reimann geometry.

Grasshopper, one simply does not enter Einsteinian space and time.

Are you kidding me? Again? You spelled Riemann wrong. When are you going to stop fucking up?

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but everything you do here, and I mean everything, is focused on pop culture not science.

Waiting for you to drop some Bill Nye on me.

That lady is cute. Did you the video?

Notice how they show a several old papers with equations that contains the letter c?

"c" is a constant variable in GR and QM. SR is for the beginners.

Back