Do I Have The Right to Kill You?

Do I Have The Right to Kill You?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
I stated in our other thread that you did. That was one of your first questions. Why must you attempt to start new threads on the exact same discussion? Then ask questions already answered?

Society ALSO has a right to give you consequences for taking such an action, as I have a right to attempt to stop you from what you attempt.

The contractual agreement is an extension of the explanation of society's ethical understanding of the actions taken by each of the groups involved. It is an enumeration of values on your freedoms.

They place a far higher value on the freedom to live than they do on your freedom to kill, and in fact assign negative value to it. They therefore assert their freedom to assign consequences for action they term negative.

I stated in our other thread that you did.

Ha ha ha! Wasn't really thinking of yourself, the other thread looks a bit intimidating, so thought I'd open up to the board...

See ya. I've simply taken one definition of what a natural right is and applied it in a discussion. I have been amazed at how easy it has been to support it.

No one has the right to kill...rights are granted by laws...however as damo said one does have 'free will' and must accept the consequences of their actions!;)

You can try Anyold, but as BB said you will have to accept the consequences of your attempt.

ps.. Anyold send me money for Cigs, you can help me kill myself :)

You can try Anyold, but as BB said you will have to accept the consequences of your attempt.

ps.. Anyold send me money for Cigs, you can help me kill myself :)

LOL...me too...maybe he can send us some beer money and gas money so we can crash our toys...:clink:

Back