Do Mexicans Need To Eat Shit?

coolzone

Banned
As well as most natives of the Western Hemisphere. Including the injins here. After all, they're all the same kinds of people. I say they do. (Especially for the Hondurans now trying to get into this country) For reasons that you may disagree with. But I have a reason for them to actually eat shit that you may not disagree with.
I watched a PBS show the other day that had something interesting to say. They took fecal matter from obese people and used it to recolonize the digestive tract of skinny mice. Those microbes caused the skinny mice to become obese! I wonder if the reverse is true. What if you introduced the microbes found in the fecal matter of skinny people and used it to recolonize the digestive tract of obese mice. Would the obese mice start to lose weight?
If so, that is what needs to be done with most of the mexicans and native americans. They would literally need to eat shit. Because most of them that I see are overweight. Especially the women.

Have you noticed white people are damn fat too?

Yes they are. But not to the extent that mexicans are. Also, it is one of the reasons why as I said in another thread that capitalists are scumbags. With their politician lap dogs leading the way. Because fattening garbage is just about all most people with a limited income can afford to eat. In some places in the U.S., healthy food is even hard to find. Also, bought and paid for politicians have allowed many companies to replace the fat in their foods with sugar. Which is even worse.
As long as you have a business in this country that is making money, that's all that matters. Not the people. Also, no doubt you have heard about the supposedly low unemployment figures. Where would they be if not for places like McDonalds, Burger King and a zillion other places that make money by shoving addictively good tasting food down people's throats.

As well as most natives of the Western Hemisphere. Including the injins here. After all, they're all the same kinds of people. I say they do. (Especially for the Hondurans now trying to get into this country) For reasons that you may disagree with. But I have a reason for them to actually eat shit that you may not disagree with.
I watched a PBS show the other day that had something interesting to say. They took fecal matter from obese people and used it to recolonize the digestive tract of skinny mice. Those microbes caused the skinny mice to become obese! I wonder if the reverse is true. What if you introduced the microbes found in the fecal matter of skinny people and used it to recolonize the digestive tract of obese mice. Would the obese mice start to lose weight?
If so, that is what needs to be done with most of the mexicans and native americans. They would literally need to eat shit. Because most of them that I see are overweight. Especially the women.

thank you betty crocker.

You are mind numbing in your stupidity, Coolzone. Take your own advice, and eat shit, racist trilobite

thank you betty crocker.

Interesting that you should bring up a cook book. The information I spoke of came from a documentary called "What is living inside us." Apparently around 1000 years ago, Chinese used to prescribe what was basically "poop soup" as a remedy for something. And as far as I have ever heard, they had no knowledge of microbes.

You are mind numbing in your stupidity, Coolzone. Take your own advice, and eat shit, racist trilobite

How about you make me "eat the shit" of knowledge. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. But if that is too difficult, feel free to tell me in a generalized non-specific way in which you think my overall philosophy is faulty.

Interesting that you should bring up a cook book. The information I spoke of came from a documentary called "What is living inside us." Apparently around 1000 years ago, Chinese used to prescribe what was basically "poop soup" as a remedy for something. And as far as I have ever heard, they had no knowledge of microbes.

they knew. That's why they boiled their water and drank hot tea.

How about you make me "eat the shit" of knowledge. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. But if that is too difficult, feel free to tell me in a generalized non-specific way in which you think my overall philosophy is faulty.

Well, I thought he just did that.

they knew. That's why they boiled their water and drank hot tea.

I don't know that they boiled their water for drinking. And if they did, I doubt it was because of any knowledge of microbes. Such knowledge just didn't exist, at the very least not in a verifiable manner, until the invention of the microscope. There was also a time in the 19th century when some people still thought that some diseases were caused by bad air.

Well, I thought he just did that.

Well you thought wrong. Now if you could dig up some translated ancient Chinese documents that speak of microbes, you will be on the right path. But even then, it would have only been a theory. I remember of hearing of one such theory that came from what may have been ancient Greece. Or maybe it was from the time just after the dark ages where one philosopher speculated that living things were made up of even smaller living things.

Well you thought wrong. Now if you could dig up some translated ancient Chinese documents that speak of microbes, you will be on the right path. But even then, it would have only been a theory. I remember of hearing of one such theory that came from what may have been ancient Greece. Or maybe it was from the time just after the dark ages where one philosopher speculated that living things were made up of even smaller living things.

The oracle of delphi told me about it.

Why would any Mexican want to eat you?

Back