Do Post "Thanks" and "Groans" mean anything

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
If I just got all Groans repeatably, would that mean that I would get banned by a Mod? If that were the case, I should just bend over and kiss my ass goodbye.

around here 'groans' just mean Topspin logged on sometime in the last few hours.....

I've gotten as many as five/minute from him this week.....

Why are you so concerned that we're going to ban you? It's REALLY simple here. Don't break the rules, you won't get banned. The rules are posted and readily available. If you're ever confused (which you shouldn't be, because they're fucking simple), ask one of the mods. We'll be more than happy to clarify.

On a side note, it seems to me that the dumber a poster is, the more likely they are to get banned. Jarod seems to be the exception to this rule.

Why are you so concerned that we're going to ban you? It's REALLY simple here. Don't break the rules, you won't get banned. The rules are posted and readily available. If you're ever confused (which you shouldn't be, because they're fucking simple), ask one of the mods. We'll be more than happy to clarify.

On a side note, it seems to me that the dumber a poster is, the more likely they are to get banned. Jarod seems to be the exception to this rule.

That isn't true otherwise Howey and Desh would be banned. Although I guess it helps that Howy gives grind hand jobs in the girls bathroom

Back