Do-Si-Do!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Lit as FUCK right now

Got a nice indica strain. It's a mix between girlscoutcookies and OG KUSH i think?

in fact i am going tpost information about it.

https://www.leafly.com/indica/do-si-dos

4.8 on leafly motherfuckers. high class taste.

it's a very heady-ish high. Also seems to provide a good sound-scapy vibe. Brings me back to 2009 and listening to animal collective which can only be enjoyed when lit and even then just barely.

Very chill though. Good calming effect.

Love my indicas. Been stuck with sativa bullshit for like.. way too long.

Do-Si-Dos is an indica-dominant hybrid with qualities similar to its parent, Girl Scout Cookies. With glittering trichomes, bright pistils, and lime green and lavender leaves, this strain is a feast for eyes. Its aroma is pungent, sweet, and earthy with slight floral funkiness. These classic OG aromas blend nicely with medical-grade body effects that lean toward the sedative side with the addition of Face Off OG genetics. Enjoy a stoney, in-your-face buzz off the start that melts down over the body, prettifying the consumer with relaxation that emanates outward.

damn straight. I'm telling you i'm at like opiates level of chillaxing right now.

NzAViA3.png

3eAcRXP.png

gxCUkrO.png

desh is still threadbanned even when I am lit and super chill

FUCK YOU DESH FuuuuuuuUUUUUUKKK Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:happydance:

this is the chillest shit i ever had. my mind is blown right now. there is so much shit out there i didn't even know about. it's like fucking tranqulizers man. DAMN

Back