Do you believe in "Safety first?"

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
Simple question. Do you believe in "Safety first?" That is, do put safety ahead of any other ideas or positions in your life?

Simple question. Do you believe in "Safety first?" That is, do put safety ahead of any other ideas or positions in your life?

No I do not. I say put danger first. Let the results take care of themselves.

As the Bible says, do not worry about day as tomorrow will take care of itself.

If "Safety First" made any kind of sense Helicopter Parenting would not have been such a disaster.

i have a survival instinct, if it think it;s not safe I wont do it

"I need to see what I can do, and I need to get better" is survival instinct.

We were not always such victims as these Modern Morons are.

They who curl up and die at first signs of danger.

I read about this somewhere..it was about COVID
Those who want safety above all else are the one's doing the lockdowns

Life is a crap shoot a lot of the time..mitigate your risks, but living requires risk

"I have a job to do... I have a mission to accomplish... I have to get things done..." Those come ahead of "safety first."
The insanity of masks going on is utterly ridiculous. I went to the grocery store earlier today. I didn't get within 20 feet of anybody in the store since it wasn't crowded. WTF do I need to wear a mask in such a situation? Answer: I don't. The whole idea that somehow I'm not going to get Chinese disease because I'm wearing a mask in a parking lot or a nearly empty big box store is absurd.

I was at an apartment complex fixing an electrical panel and have to do some security lights tomorrow. I'm ten times more worried about ending up in a gunfight over some drug addled jerkwad trying to B&E my truck than getting Chinese disease. If you saw these places, you'd be too...

I read about this somewhere..it was about COVID
Those who want safety above all else are the one's doing the lockdowns

Life is a crap shoot a lot of the time..mitigate your risks, but living requires risk

"Mitigate your risks" is wrong.....You take the risks that make sense....the risk/benefit evaluation....being able to do that evaluation well is one of the most critical of the life skills.

"I have a job to do... I have a mission to accomplish... I have to get things done..." Those come ahead of "safety first."
The insanity of masks going on is utterly ridiculous. I went to the grocery store earlier today. I didn't get within 20 feet of anybody in the store since it wasn't crowded. WTF do I need to wear a mask in such a situation? Answer: I don't. The whole idea that somehow I'm not going to get Chinese disease because I'm wearing a mask in a parking lot or a nearly empty big box store is absurd.

I was at an apartment complex fixing an electrical panel and have to do some security lights tomorrow. I'm ten times more worried about ending up in a gunfight over some drug addled jerkwad trying to B&E my truck than getting Chinese disease. If you saw these places, you'd be too...

One of our biggest problems is that the Victim Culture Cult trains people to be weak....victims are both the Gods and the product of the cult....they need a continuous supply of victims.

This is societal suicide..... this is why you can be quite sure that the Empire is going to kick our asses....they are not this stupid.

If that were true I'd never drive a car or leave the house.

This whole Covid thing was blown up by 'crats to oust Trump, and it worked. People are so gullible.

Whereas you rush to an obscure internet chatboard and revel everyone with your conspiracy theory bullshit. Man, you are courageous.

Back