Do you fight evil?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Do you fight evil?

YES

Join with me brother! We shall bring down the forces of darkness and restore America to it's true glory under KING WATERMARK

NO

BEGONE WITH THEE! You shall be purged with the rest!

Do you fight evil?

YES

Join with me brother! We shall bring down the forces of darkness and restore America to it's true glory under KING WATERMARK

NO

Yup. Every time I see a fat, thick yank, I chuck a rock at it.

Your guidance systems suck, Low, so I doubt you could ever hit a Yank with anything. Unless you accidentally crash your fighters into a spy plane that you are buzzing, which doesn't count, because the object of buzzing is to avoid collision.

But that was 9 years ago. I'm sure your navigational aids and guidance systems have improved considerably since then. Or not...

Your guidance systems suck, Low, so I doubt you could ever hit a Yank with anything. Unless you accidentally crash your fighters into a spy plane that you are buzzing, which doesn't count, because the object of buzzing is to avoid collision.

But that was 9 years ago. I'm sure your navigational aids and guidance systems have improved considerably since then. Or not...

Mine?
Wake up at the back there.

Do you fight evil?

YES

NO

love it, yes, now where is my cape and gold lame' pants...

Back