Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, that would be wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have no job

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

The Panic Button is an icon that resides at bottom right hand corner of each post.

If your Boss turns up, clicking the icon immediately sends you to another URL of your choice.

Select the appropriate button to turn this feature ON or OFF.

No posts thus far, and I see the only vote is "No, I have no job." I'm guessing that's you?

If your Mom turns up, clicking the icon immediately sends you to another URL of your choice.

Uh, thanks for the tip. I moved out of my folks' house a long time ago, though.

No posts thus far, and I see the only vote is "No, I have no job." I'm guessing that's you?
Uh, thanks for the tip. I moved out of my folks' house a long time ago, though.

Your guess is incorrect, Dolt.

I should get rid of that option in the settings. I never migrated the panic button over to the new version of vbulletin.

Oh, but around here, it does.

It's really quiet at the moment - but once this place gets rolling, the pace is swift and so's the wit.

You're gonna like it here. :)

Right on. I don't want to derail the first thread I'm on, so let's just go with I'm posting from work.

:)

I don't believe that anyone's boss knows about this and says it's okay. That sounds a lot like the ole "yeah me and my wife have an understanding" to me.

Unless you're self-employed/your own boss, let's face it, your boss doesn't know.

I don't believe that anyone's boss knows about this and says it's okay. That sounds a lot like the ole "yeah me and my wife have an understanding" to me.

Unless you're self-employed/your own boss, let's face it, your boss doesn't know.

My bosses know I surf the internet when I am not busy. I have a bit of a different sort of job though.

Back