Do you think bullying malicious?

Is bullying malicious?

• Total voters
I have to say, I really hate bullies. I would always tell people flat-out that I wished bullies would just die. If the major school shootings had just been victim on bully, I would have never cared. That said, incidents such as Columbine were not a product of bullying, despite the constant lying and myth-making of the media. If I had ever seriously been bullied, my temper and vindictiveness could have gotten me into a lot of trouble.

I have to say, I really hate bullies. I would always tell people flat-out that I wished bullies would just die. If the major school shootings had just been victim on bully, I would have never cared. That said, incidents such as Columbine were not a product of bullying, despite the constant lying and myth-making of the media. If I had ever seriously been bullied, my temper and vindictiveness could have gotten me into a lot of trouble.

Which is why it's probably a good idea to learn how to deal with it effectively when you're young, before you're thrust into it in the adult world.

Back