Do you tweet?

Rat Robbersson

Oracle Of Omega (24)
I haven't tweeted for a few months. I just check out my account and while I was gone had about a million likes an retweets from my bad ass followers.

I also won the tweet of the month award.

I like it here better but I must tend to my followers pleas of more, more, more.

It's not easy being a social media hero.

DSi-AEiXkAIrxr1.jpg:large

For this tweet

I am harvey keck there, fyi. not my real name, though. I did that once and could not get any sleep with horny hotties banging at my door all night.

Like I said, you know it ain't easy. There, I said it again!

I do use twitter regularly. I have had several accounts. I drop them and start new ones periodically for various reasons. I had one account I deleted because a shit ton of reality stars started following me and I wasn't really sure what to do with that. It all started with an exchange with one of them after the first episode of their series ran about mayonnaise being manna from heaven and she and I back and forthed a bit and discussed something else related to blues music because of something she saw on my timeline, then her cast mates started following me, then other people associated with that show started following me, then people from other reality shows started following me. It was like they just assumed I was someone they should follow because the others followed and it became a snowball thing.

I feel your pain.

I do use twitter regularly. I have had several accounts. I drop them and start new ones periodically for various reasons. I had one account I deleted because a shit ton of reality stars started following me and I wasn't really sure what to do with that. It all started with an exchange with one of them after the first episode of their series ran about mayonnaise being manna from heaven and she and I back and forthed a bit and discussed something else related to blues music because of something she saw on my timeline, then her cast mates started following me, then other people associated with that show started following me, then people from other reality shows started following me. It was like they just assumed I was someone they should follow because the others followed and it became a snowball thing.

:clink::okjen:

Damn. You're like the Pied Piper of reality show wonks!

Care to share what show(s) they were associated with?

Damn. You're like the Pied Piper of reality show wonks!

Care to share what show(s) they were associated with?

Mostly MTV shows--Real World/Challenges and a few of their others. It really freaked me out because i was afraid to tweet any of my normal silliness so I just ditched the account. I have had a lot of interactions on twitter with reality show people but I never had a whole cluster follow me like that. Some of these B-D List actors and such are pretty open on social media if you catch them at the right time when they aren't being flooded and chat with them about normal things like they are normal people. I've chatted with a few of the Below Deck cast members, one of who follows me on my current account, and had a real long PM back and forth with one of the Southern Charm cast members one night about something totally unrelated to the show when they messaged me regarding something I had tweeted in response to something they were looking for info on.

Anyway, I wouldn't call it being a pied piper. It is just being a real person and not a superfan. We have 5 or 6 reality show alums in my area that periodically show up at the same bars as every one else and have had one series film nearby and several pass through town for an episode or two (like house hunters) so it really isn't as foreign a thing to me I guess. Having lived in the DC area and NYC previously and having a friend whose brother is a Hollywood celebrity, "famous" isn't really a thing for me anymore. Unless you are a freaking weird/obnoxious celebrity, I will be around you the same way I would be around anybody else.

Mostly MTV shows--Real World/Challenges and a few of their others. It really freaked me out because i was afraid to tweet any of my normal silliness so I just ditched the account. I have had a lot of interactions on twitter with reality show people but I never had a whole cluster follow me like that. Some of these B-D List actors and such are pretty open on social media if you catch them at the right time when they aren't being flooded and chat with them about normal things like they are normal people. I've chatted with a few of the Below Deck cast members, one of who follows me on my current account, and had a real long PM back and forth with one of the Southern Charm cast members one night about something totally unrelated to the show when they messaged me regarding something I had tweeted in response to something they were looking for info on.

Anyway, I wouldn't call it being a pied piper. It is just being a real person and not a superfan. We have 5 or 6 reality show alums in my area that periodically show up at the same bars as every one else and have had one series film nearby and several pass through town for an episode or two (like house hunters) so it really isn't as foreign a thing to me I guess. Having lived in the DC area and NYC previously and having a friend whose brother is a Hollywood celebrity, "famous" isn't really a thing for me anymore. Unless you are a freaking weird/obnoxious celebrity, I will be around you the same way I would be around anybody else.

It's like that with me on FB with every ho from from the near east countries asking me to give them a like.

I guess a woman's got to make a living, though.

They work hard for their money.

They make men hard for their money. Hard for their money, oh yeah!

It's like that with me on FB with every ho from from the near east countries asking me to give them a like.

I guess a woman's got to make a living, though.

They work hard for their money.

They make men hard for their money. Hard for their money, oh yeah!

They want to cam sex you and then threaten to release the video of you jerking to all your facebook friends unless you send them money. Happened to an idiot friend of mine. He never paid up and they never released it, but damn we give him hell about that (because, afterall, that is what buddies are for)

I haven't tweeted for a few months. I just check out my account and while I was gone had about a million likes an retweets from my bad ass followers.

I also won the tweet of the month award.

I like it here better but I must tend to my followers pleas of more, more, more.

It's not easy being a social media hero.

DSi-AEiXkAIrxr1.jpg:large

For this tweet

I am harvey keck there, fyi. not my real name, though. I did that once and could not get any sleep with horny hotties banging at my door all night.

Like I said, you know it ain't easy. There, I said it again!

Do you twat?

Back