Does anyone else besides me enjoy watching the news again?

How many enjoy the news more since the election?

• The news always sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ass Man

Enjoying the view
Since the election I enjoy watching all the networks again where as before I would avoid the news except to flip in time for the weather forecast. The pathetic excuse we had for a President would make me literally sick with his constant new legislation aimed at destroying the working middle class.

Now I can go to be smiling and wake up smiling, it is so much better now.:good4u:

Since the election I enjoy watching all the networks again where as before I would avoid the news except to flip in time for the weather forecast. The pathetic excuse we had for a President would make me literally sick with his constant new legislation aimed at destroying the working middle class.

Now I can go to be smiling and wake up smiling, it is so much better now.:good4u:

Your right, two weeks of watching damage control is entertaining, always interesting waiting to see the new "alternative facts," but I'm starting to getting worried about Spicer's health having to go out there everyday and rationalize the Don's comedy, and his staff has got to be getting tired looking for those half a million spectators who attended the Inauguration

Your right, two weeks of watching damage control is entertaining, always interesting waiting to see the new "alternative facts," but I'm starting to getting worried about Spicer's health having to go out there everyday and rationalize the Don's comedy, and his staff has got to be getting tired looking for those half a million spectators who attended the Inauguration

At least we have a do something President now instead of a lie to you and do nothing President like before

We hate success! We HATE prosperity!!!

-- The Left

Are you smiling now that the orange racist clown"s ban has been shot down in court by a Bush appointed Federal Judge?

I've stopped watching the news for the past couple of days, it's awesome. Just think about how much happier the Jews in Nazi Germany would've been if they hadn't of picked up the papers. Just one day, they come and your carted off to the death camps for reasons you don't know and that's that. Much simpler! Could've spent their final days much happier, than a decade in terror.

Not any more tired than we Republicans trying to find a Democrat who doesn't whine incessantly and set their hair on fire in order to be noticed.

What's entertaining is watching you switch back and forth between being rational and a complete Douchebag.

While Douchebag may go with your lip color, rational gives you a modicum of integrity and that goes with EVERYTHING!

Back