Does anyone Know if this is true?

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=28392

"It is unfortunate to say and somewhat coincidental that shortly after posting this las post Ze was killed in Baghdad... at least he died putting his money where his bank account was... either that or working for our freedoms.."

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- An explosion rocked a municipal building Tuesday in Baghdad's Sadr City neighborhood, killing six Iraqis, two U.S. soldiers and two civilian U.S. Embassy employees, officials said.

An Iraqi soldier removes razor wire to allow a vehicle to pass in Baghdad's Sadr City earlier this month.

The U.S. military said troops detained a suspect in connection with the attack. The person was captured "fleeing the scene and tested positive for explosive residue," the military said.

The embassy official said the American civilians include "a direct hire civilian employee of the Department of State and a Department of Defense civilian employee."

The blast occurred during a meeting of the district advisory council in Sadr City, and U.S. troops were in the area, an Iraqi Interior Ministry official said.

The U.S. military confirmed the deaths, saying an American-led coalition soldier and three council members also were wounded. There have been 4,106 U.S. service members killed since the Iraq war began.

Ten Iraqis were wounded in the blast, an Interior Ministry official said.

The military blamed Iranian-backed militants that U.S. officials call Special Groups for Tuesday's attack.

There are a few times in life when it feels good to realize you have been taken for a fool.

This is one case for me.

I seriously doubt it. He just selected one in which a civilian contractor was killed popped some quotes around it and called it good.

I am too gullible sometimes.

o_rly.jpg

Back