Does anyone understand the clock change hate?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I mean I hear so much bitching, most of which seems like mostly nonsense....but what is driving this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have you tried meditation, herbals, or pharmaceuticals to calm your anxiety over things no one else gets upset about?

There was a point behind it when they came up with it. Trouble is it what it was trying to fix ceased to be a problem. Ergo the desire to see it go.

We generally suck at thinking things through now, maybe there are a bunch of good reasons to keep doing it this way, that we only learn about them after we go to perm DST.

But, your answer does not explain why so many people make such a big deal about changing the clocks twice a year.

There is something animating this other than the thinking it is pointless.

We generally suck at thinking things through now, maybe there are a bunch of good reasons to keep doing it this way, that we only learn about them after we to perm DST.

the idea that laws are perpetual is the issue.

Candle wax was a raw material that needed managing but with the advent of gaslights and then electric ones it just ceased to be.

At this point the only reason NOT to fix it is the cost to reprogram computers that handle it automatically.

the idea that laws are perpetual is the issue.

Candle wax was a raw material that needed managing but with the advent of gaslights and then electric ones it just ceased to be.

At this point the only reason NOT to fix it is the cost to reprogram computers that handle it automatically.

You dont get to claim a fix when no problem has been identified.

So we are going to have the sun go down a hour earlier in the summer right? That is huge.

I hope we dont yet again in a few years get to "Well, it sounded like a good idea!".

We tend to do that now because of our refusal/inability to think things through.

Have you tried meditation, herbals, or pharmaceuticals to calm your anxiety over things no one else gets upset about?

Yes you stupid bitch some people do get upset 9ver it. All you do is prove your stupidity.
And you use drugs narcotics all the time .stop trying to turn people into a dope head like you are.
Liberals always want to make others like them criminals dopers perverts radicals its sad

Yes you stupid bitch some people do get upset 9ver it. All you do is prove your stupidity.
And you use drugs narcotics all the time .stop trying to turn people into a dope head like you are.
Liberals always want to make others like them criminals dopers perverts radicals its sad

She is not being stupid, she is lying yet again,

I mean I hear so much bitching, most of which seems like mostly nonsense....but what is driving this?

Thank you in advance for your help.
People hate change in general but the older they get, the more change they hate.

Personally, I like it getting dark earlier; better for campfires, fireworks and drive-in movies....which are now movies in the backyard with a bedsheet.

You dont get to claim a fix when no problem has been identified.

So we are going to have the sun go down a hour earlier in the summer right? That is huge.

I did provide the problem Ben Franklin stated, need to conserve candle wax. The fix is to eliminate the time change as candle wax is no longer needed.

Back