Does Bill O'Reilly even know he's lying, when he's lying?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
O'Reilly says he wouldn't call Sean Penn "anti-american", mere moments after calling Sean Penn "anti-american"

-BILL O'REILLY: “You know that the Fondas and [Sean] Penns are going to say, ‘Listen, I’m as American as you are…I just see things differently.’ And I’m willing to give them the benefit of that doubt. I don’t want to say that they’re anti-American.”

Moments earlier on the show:

TALKING POINTS MEMO

-BILL O'REILLY: "But to anti-american protester Sean Penn, this isn't a problem at all......"

http://thinkprogress.org/

"But to anti-american protester Sean Penn, this isn't a problem at all......"

If he protests against anti-americans then he is pro american right ?

O'Reilly says he wouldn't call Sean Penn "anti-american", mere moments after calling Sean Penn "anti-american"

-BILL O'REILLY: “You know that the Fondas and [Sean] Penns are going to say, ‘Listen, I’m as American as you are…I just see things differently.’ And I’m willing to give them the benefit of that doubt. I don’t want to say that they’re anti-American.”

Moments earlier on the show:

TALKING POINTS MEMO

-BILL O'REILLY: "But to anti-american protester Sean Penn, this isn't a problem at all......"

http://thinkprogress.org/

If I hadn't been dealing with people like abba on message boards for years, this would shock and amaze me. But I have been. This is what they do. Are they aware of it? I don't think so, and that makes them pathological. I once saw one of them say that Swan was no friend of theirs, and two posts later deny that they would ever say such a thing. I saw it over and over.

They're sick in their heads. The only diff is, O'Reilly has managed to make a living off of this sickness. If he hadn't, I guarntee you we would have run into him on message boards. Just another delusional, pathological, lying, cyber bully. That's all he really is.

Its the people who listen to this idiot, they cant even see the lies foaming over the cup as they drink in his sweet Kool Aid.

If someone tells me they are a fan of his I pretty much block out anything they say because they are barely smart enough to stand up right.

Back