Does everybody like my new sig?

Stone

Contributor
I like the idea of some of you having DJT staring right into your eyes every time you read my posts. It serves as a constant reminder of what is ahead for you. And remember,.....November IS COMING. tic tic tic tic... ;););)

I like the idea of some of you having DJT staring right into your eyes every time you read my posts. It serves as a constant reminder of what is ahead for you. And remember,.....November IS COMING. tic tic tic tic... ;););)
I prefer text, and not too much of it.

Yours is gaudy.

A whole video you lifted from YouTube? Hardly your signature. It's more like you are attempting to make a poke in the eye of Trump supporters using somebody else's video.

Got sigs turned off. Don't read your posts much because of lack of value. Next question? :laugh:
You just won the stupid post of the day award for being dumb enuff to say you dont read my posts much while answering a question FROM ME in a thread that I CREATED.

:magagrin:

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
LWers are soooooooooo easy to bait. I dont even have to use any chum,....just piss in the water a little and those fins of theirs get to flapping!

:magagrin:

Back