Does God Bless America need a kick in the butt, more than a camel needs it's hump?

Does God Bless America need a kick in the butt, more than a Camel needs it's hump?

• Total voters
I actually feel bad for him at this point. Anyone know the story?

JPP has been inflicted with him for ages. He previously had a zillion sock puppets and was famous for his trolling. He’s known to us old timers as Legion Troll. My advice to you would be don’t feed the troll.

He was banned from JPP but the Mods let him return under conditions one being no sock puppets.

JPP has been inflicted with him for ages. He previously had a zillion sock puppets and was famous for his trolling. He’s known to us old timers as Legion Troll. My advice to you would be don’t feed the troll.

He was banned from JPP but the Mods let him return under conditions one being no sock puppets.

I was convinced that Buckly was a Legion sock but apparently not. What is more disturbing, now that he has been banned, is that he is actually a real person.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Had?

I was convinced that Buckly was a Legion sock but apparently not. What is more disturbing, now that he has been banned, is that he is actually a real person.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Whoever is posting as Archives has Legion Fag down perfectly.

Back