Does lead poisoning explain Trump support among boomers?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Boomers grew up sniffing leaded gasoline fumes and eating lead paint chips. Maybe that explains why they're so retarded? Trump is the first lead brained president elected by a bunch of aging low-iq leadbrain boomers suffering from lead poisoning. I think you'll find that childhood exposure to lead correlates almost exactly with level of support for Trump.

Last edited:
Boomers grew up sniffing leaded gasoline and eating lead paint chips. Maybe that explains why they're so retarded? Trump is the first lead brained president elected by a bunch of aging low-iq leadbrain boomers suffering from lead poisoning. I think you'll find that childhood exposure to lead correlates almost exactly with level of support for Trump.

I don't know any boomers who support Trump.

Boomers grew up sniffing leaded gasoline fumes and eating lead paint chips. Maybe that explains why they're so retarded? Trump is the first lead brained president elected by a bunch of aging low-iq leadbrain boomers suffering from lead poisoning. I think you'll find that childhood exposure to lead correlates almost exactly with level of support for Trump.

Guess I was lucky and mom made us eat veggies and breathe clean air.

You do realize that lead abatement in Mississippi didn’t begin till around 2000.

Banned

You do realize that lead abatement in Mississippi didn’t begin till around 2000.

299679.jpg

MOMMA ALWAYS GAVE YOU THE BEST PAINT CHIPS.

There's already a theory that taking the lead out of gasoline is largely responsible for the decrease in the homicide rate since the early '90s.

Back