Dog Agility

Thorn

To heck with football -- we came home from a competition yesterday with four first place ribbons and our first Novice title! We no longer have to run in the last group of the day in Standard (the one with all the obstacles). Beside that, we had a great time, even when bars were knocked. The facility was great, and so were the people (and their dogs). Yaaay!!!

Great job Thorn.

Iam still trying to figure out how to post a picture of my baby on here.

Thanks! :)

Get a Photobucket account, they can walk you through uploading pictures. Then once the pic is there, click on the last item in the list that shows up when you pass you mouse over the pic. I forget what it says "img"... something. Just to be safe, do a Ctrl-C to copy, then a Ctrl-V to paste it into your message.

Damo perhaps your explanation would be clearer? Well not just perhaps.

Well done, Thorn!! (and well done to the canine as well)

Congrats!!

Thanks! :)

Get a Photobucket account, they can walk you through uploading pictures. Then once the pic is there, click on the last item in the list that shows up when you pass you mouse over the pic. I forget what it says "img"... something. Just to be safe, do a Ctrl-C to copy, then a Ctrl-V to paste it into your message.

Damo perhaps your explanation would be clearer? Well not just perhaps.
There is a little thing that looks like a picture at the top of either the quick reply or the reply box. If you click on that after uploading a picture to your photobucket account (or you can do it here to your pic album and use the link for posting the picture at the bottom of the album) you would right click on the picture and "copy image location" if you put the URL into that picture box and hit enter it will add the IMG tags...

See? I told you it wouldn't be any clearer...

Back