Doggo dilemma

All I have to Say is "Rabbit" ... and no matter where my Dog is in the House, sleeping or not ... he springs to the Back Door ready to pounce. ;)

My Percy was the same way. She was a pretty big dog too and would get too hot, I hated to wake her but I just couldn't sleep with that massive hot thing cuddled to my legs.

my old Dobie is so old he can barely get around. When I sleep close enough to the side of the bed or on the couch he stands flatfooted on the floor and puts his ice cold nose on my neck to wake me up so I will pet him. he stands there until he just has to lay down which isn't too long now days. I bring this up because that is why I am up an hour early, he woke me up with his nose. I am going to miss this old dog.

All I have to Say is "Rabbit" ... and no matter where my Dog is in the House, sleeping or not ... he springs to the Back Door ready to pounce. ;)

I had a dog who always went to the door when I shushed her because that was how I told her we were sneaking out for a walk before the other dog found out we were going.

I used to feel bad about waking my dog up when they were sleeping at my feet. Now I just take a foot and push them off me without regret. They will be back on there in 30 seconds anyway.

Back