Dollar Hits New Low Against Euro

uscitizen

Villified User
Dollar Hits New Low Against Euro
Wednesday September 12, 8:52 am ET
By Geir Moulson, Associated Press Writer
Dollar Dips to New All-Time Low Against the Euro on Rate Cut Speculation

BERLIN (AP) -- The dollar sank to an all-time low against the euro Wednesday amid speculation that the Federal Reserve will soon cut interest rates by as much as half a percentage point.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070912/dollar.html?.v=4

Umm so lowering the rate to help out the risky loan outfits has it's price as well....
Not quite as simple as Topper believes.

At this point, we need Topper to chime in and explain the fantastic wonders of the Bush economic policy and team.

Umm so lowering the rate to help out the risky loan outfits has it's price as well....
Not quite as simple as Topper believes.

Loads mor miliaonairs, yu dumbazzes. Apple way up. Midle class fat and hapy.

Go bak to jr colege. Class dismizzed...

:clink:

And the solution is: Pass the largest ever giant social welfare spending program with universal public healthcare!
Really pad on to that debt, that should help restore investor confidence!

I don’t know if any of you are aware of this... but there is some of my financial industry peers that believe part of the reason for Iraq was to wage a currency battle against the Euro. Think of the Euro versus dollar as a cold war of sorts with many battles.

Europe has had quite the devious business hand in making deals with Iraq for future oil exports and Iraq was selling what little they had for Euros..

What does that mean? Well im no expert but since we have been off the yellow gold standard.. what has been the largest basis for the American dollar? Black gold.

Just something to think about. When you make it a point to question money motivation first on every subject you tend to get different types of insights you would not think of.

Just to add another point.. France and Germany were the two countries trying to persuade OPEC to switch to the Euro.

Who was the lead opponents of the Iraq war?

First off let me say that Tie Died Castro Cypress is my idol, especially if he burns.
Lori, is smarter than I thought.

Yes idol I have made a shit load under Bush, to be fair I made a shitload under Clinton and anxiously awaid the Hillary load.

Cutting rates is inevitable, has little to do with Bush!!! just as raising them didn't.

IF Bernake waited or cut slowly and it wound up helping the dems greatly I'd think they'd desrve it.:clink:

I don’t know if any of you are aware of this... but there is some of my financial industry peers that believe part of the reason for Iraq was to wage a currency battle against the Euro. Think of the Euro versus dollar as a cold war of sorts with many battles.

Europe has had quite the devious business hand in making deals with Iraq for future oil exports and Iraq was selling what little they had for Euros..

What does that mean? Well im no expert but since we have been off the yellow gold standard.. what has been the largest basis for the American dollar? Black gold.

Just something to think about. When you make it a point to question money motivation first on every subject you tend to get different types of insights you would not think of.

Yes there are many aspects of the oil wars...

First off let me say that Tie Died Castro Cypress is my idol, especially if he burns.
Lori, is smarter than I thought.

Yes idol I have made a shit load under Bush, to be fair I made a shitload under Clinton and anxiously awaid the Hillary load.

Cutting rates is inevitable, has little to do with Bush!!! just as raising them didn't.

IF Bernake waited or cut slowly and it wound up helping the dems greatly I'd think they'd desrve it.:clink:

The current cuts due to the junk credit problems does ride on the Republicans shoulders, they pushed thru the deregulation that allowed this junk credit to happen. The current cuts are due to the junk credit bust.
I think Paul even voted for the deregulation. Not absolutely sure on that though.
And of course Dems did help as well, but it was a republican thing.

Go back to smoking in the teachers lounge topper.

Last edited:
this is not nearly the bust you dumbasses think, I know you and lorax pray at the alter of financial catastrophe to see the cons sweat.
Home ownership did % did go way up, and I doubt a lot of dems voted against lending to the less credit worthy. As that would be an elitist con thing ya moron.

go back to sleep Professor. Notice topper is a professor. Find the definition of professor below .

a person who professes his or her sentiments, beliefs, etc.

:clink:

Heck I am a professor :D

Back