Don-splaining, the best 20 mins you'll spend :rofl2: today...

As funny as this is, it's also kind of sad. We're essentially laughing at a mentally challenged person who feels completely lost being in a position he shouldn't have been allowed in.

Thanks you fuckin buZZ KILL!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

lol

Sadly I was kinda feeling sorry for him to, I'll admit.. It kinda reminds me of Reagan in his last months in office, while it wasn't real obvious until the end, when it continued happening.....

If he was a dem, haters like tefloan dodald would wish him a terrible & painful death of brain cancer & that it is past on from generation to generation.....

Thanks you fuckin buZZ KILL!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

lol

Sadly I was kinda feeling sorry for him to, I'll admit.. It kinda reminds me of Reagan in his last months in office, while it wasn't real obvious until the end, when it continued happening.....

If he was a dem, haters like tefloan dodald would wish him a terrible & painful death of brain cancer & that it is past on from generation to generation.....

He totally would. :laugh:
But we need to be better than the Fascists. Whoever runs against Trump needs to be as merciless as possible to beat him, since this election will be bigger than any of us, but we should also have some compassion for what Trump is going through when it's over. And we shouldn't gloat if he's defeated, we should tell Trumpsters that now things will get better for them.

He totally would. :laugh:
But we need to be better than the Fascists. Whoever runs against Trump needs to be as merciless as possible to beat him, since this election will be bigger than any of us, but we should also have some compassion for what Trump is going through when it's over. And we shouldn't gloat if he's defeated, we should tell Trumpsters that now things will get better for them.

Yes... Gentle as a lamb & wise as a serpent...

trump was successful in getting all his opponents, even hillary down into the the gutter w/ himDonaldTrumpGutterTwitter.jpg..

He or she must reply, respond, & even a retort for especially inappropriate hate & comments etc BUT NEVER stoop to his level.......

We'll see...........:cool:

2f4ocu.jpg

Back