Donald Trump is the president of Nazi's

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Donald Trump is not the president of Americans. He is the president of Nazi's. He is the president of racists. He is the president of evil. He is the president of monsters. I don't consider Trump supporters to be human beings. You are Nazi's. You are fascists. In WWII we went to war against you guys, and patriotic Americans put you in your place. Now you wish for this foreign, imported European ideology to seize control of my country? Fuck you. You are evil. You are monsters. You will get what's coming to you.

All Trump supporters are sociopathic, inhuman monsters. All Republicans are sociopathic, inhuman monsters. They're the definition of evil. They aren't Americans. They aren't human. They're garbage. This is fact. They are lower than animals.

Now I can die happy....

This election has totally pushed people over the edge of reason. Granted Trump had the finesse of a bull in a China Shop, but isn't the mere thought of safety in the homeland, jobs back in America, putting America first, IN AMERICA, better wages, fairer taxes, improved infrastructure, sound even the least bit enticing?

If not, well heck! Be miserable then!

This election has totally pushed people over the edge of reason. Granted Trump had the finesse of a bull in a China Shop, but isn't the mere thought of safety in the homeland, jobs back in America, putting America first, IN AMERICA, better wages, fairer taxes, improved infrastructure, sound even the least bit enticing?If not, well heck! Be miserable then!
There is no America, you're a citizen of Nazism. Trump is the representative of a foreign, evil ideology, not America. Not a nation. He is the personification of evil.

Today, 01:34 PMMilagroView ProfileView Forum PostsPrivate MessageView Blog EntriesAdd as ContactSend EmailClimate RealistThis message is hidden because Milagro is on your ignore list.

maxresdefault.jpg

ht_philadelphia_daily_news_trump_cover_float_jc_151208_4x3_992.jpg
trumphitler1.png

Donald Trump is not the president of Americans. He is the president of Nazi's. He is the president of racists. He is the president of evil. He is the president of monsters. I don't consider Trump supporters to be human beings. You are Nazi's. You are fascists. In WWII we went to war against you guys, and patriotic Americans put you in your place. Now you wish for this foreign, imported European ideology to seize control of my country? Fuck you. You are evil. You are monsters. You will get what's coming to you.

some on the left merely suggest, that the right Insist trains, planes, and automobiles, run on time, in our more national and more social, republic.

Yep.....there are 3,143 counties within the states that make up the United States of America. The conclusion: 2700 counties are Nazi's, while there remains 443 counties that are true....American counties free from racism, bigotry, that live in a pure democratic utopia.

Priceless conclusion. But these 443 counties have a citizenship so great they cast 2.5 million more votes than the 2700 nazi counties? That's the only logical conclusion that makes sense...."IF" those 2700 counties are populated by Nazis.

Science and Math appear not to be popular with the supposed "freedom fighters" who instigated this gossip thread. But....JOSEPH Goebbels certainly would be proud of the attempted propaganda endeavors.

Imagine...something accuses others of being NAZI's but is caught red handed using NAZI tactics. PRICELESS ENTERTAINMENT. :) Popcorn? Let's enjoy the show.

Back