Donald Trump's 'body odor' leaves people 'gagging' as Republican says 'you'd need a mask'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump's 'body odor' leaves people 'gagging' as Republican says 'you'd need a mask'​

Former Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger didn't hold back as he detailed the 'pungent odor' of former President Donald Trump in an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! earlier in the week

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger described the "pungent odor" of former President Donald Trump during his chat on Jimmy Kimmel Live! earlier this week.

The late-night host highlighted a tweet from the ex-Congressman dated Dec. 16, 2023, which stated, "I'm genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven't talked about the odor. It's truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can."

stinkface-stinky.gif

I wonder if it's the armpit kind of B.O., or the unwashed stank kind of B.O. or the full Depends kind of B.O.?

Or God forbid, all three at once.... 😫🤮

Donald Trump's 'body odor' leaves people 'gagging' as Republican says 'you'd need a mask'​

Former Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger didn't hold back as he detailed the 'pungent odor' of former President Donald Trump in an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! earlier in the week

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger described the "pungent odor" of former President Donald Trump during his chat on Jimmy Kimmel Live! earlier this week.

The late-night host highlighted a tweet from the ex-Congressman dated Dec. 16, 2023, which stated, "I'm genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven't talked about the odor. It's truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can."

stinkface-stinky.gif
And Kamala Has A Stinky Pussy!
:magagrin:

Back