Done...Out...

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
What am I supposed to do when overtly racist words don't even draw a reaction anymore? Trolling is dead. I can't even imagine what it would take to draw a reaction, I'm not sure I want to. OK, society has passed me by. I'm done, no point in dropping nigger bombs anymore and the Asians....they never gave a fuck.

What kind of country is this when I can't make minorities feel bad?

I don't think much of anyone could troll me anymore. I'm for lack of better terms, jaded to it anymore. I've already had trolls attack my reviews back on Amazon, and have some search the internet, and dox whatever they could find related to me. And then there was Yurt, but he was more a freaky spaz, then a troll.

Guille
Lock Her Up!
This message is hidden because Guille is on your ignore list.

I have this person on Ignore. Does "Done...Out... ' mean this person is leaving the Forum for good, never to return?

Well when trolling is dead,maybe it's time for honest debate,,without using "liberal" as assumed bad,and Conservative as assumed Fascist!
But won't happen that would be adult.

Well when trolling is dead,maybe it's time for honest debate,,without using "liberal" as assumed bad,and Conservative as assumed Fascist!
But won't happen that would be adult.

Margot...Internet.
Internet...Margot.

Now that the introductions are out of the way...

Back