Doniston

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
You're like, old, and stuff. What is your perception on where the world is going or has been? Do you remember if things unfolded how you thought they would as a younger man? What should we look out for. Seriously. Maybe we can understand the future, with a good analysis of one man's life.

You're like, old, and stuff. What is your perception on where the world is going or has been? Do you remember if things unfolded how you thought they would as a younger man? What should we look out for. Seriously. Maybe we can understand the future, with a good analysis of one man's life.
beleive it or not, this is not the first time I have been so approached, however, the first time on the internet. and i will pretend the question is sincere. (regaardles whether it is or not): much of what has happened to me, no one in their right mind would beleive. (like being chased home from school by a babboon.)

I will answer whatever you wish but it has to be more precise, as I don't think you wnt to read my "NOVELS"

An analysis of my life is much different than my philosophies

so in short.

1. the world is set to self destruct. when I was young, we had WWII, and it was for a good cause. Korea was a form of protection. since then every conflict we get into is a form of agression. We are the leader of the world, (to a large degree) and we are leading it in thw wrong direction.

2. When it come to our dreams, we will never get to the stars, unless there is an alien force out their that is much wiser than us (and I beleive there is.)
However, I don't worry about such things as global warming of even nuclear attack. the Human creature is sufficiently addabtable to survive (anything but a huge metior Attack)

3. In time, we will become a one nation world. but will start with a three nation world-- Europe/Asia, Africa, and North American Union (soon to include central and south america)

4. and no, I was born with the Model "A", and during my lifetime we went to Jets, the Moon, and a spacestation. There is no way I could have beleived that Buck Rogers would really come true.

beleive it or not, this is not the first time I have been so approached, however, the first time on the internet. and i will pretend the question is sincere. (regaardles whether it is or not): much of what has happened to me, no one in their right mind would beleive. (like being chased home from school by a babboon.)

I will answer whatever you wish but it has to be more precise, as I don't think you wnt to read my "NOVELS"

An analysis of my life is much different than my philosophies

so in short.

1. the world is set to self destruct. when I was young, we had WWII, and it was for a good cause. Korea was a form of protection. since then every conflict we get into is a form of agression. We are the leader of the world, (to a large degree) and we are leading it in thw wrong direction.

2. When it come to our dreams, we will never get to the stars, unless there is an alien force out their that is much wiser than us (and I beleive there is.)
However, I don't worry about such things as global warming of even nuclear attack. the Human creature is sufficiently addabtable to survive (anything but a huge metior Attack)

3. In time, we will become a one nation world. but will start with a three nation world-- Europe/Asia, Africa, and North American Union (soon to include central and south america)

4. and no, I was born with the Model "A", and during my lifetime we went to Jets, the Moon, and a spacestation. There is no way I could have beleived that Buck Rogers would really come true.

Thanks doniston, that was really awesome.

WHat is the nature of the wrong direction we're going in?

Thanks doniston, that was really awesome.

WHat is the nature of the wrong direction we're going in?
This goes back to current events. In 1956, I was in france during the Suez crises, and we had a chance to really make a differencd. but instead, we sat on the fence between the parties, and then ,starting in 67, became big hrother to Israel, to the detriment of all other factions, and have continued to be the willing accomplice and/or agressor in the middleast. when we finally stop trying to govern the world, we will be on the road to making the world a better place.

I also need to know about getting chased home from school by a baboon.:shock:
HA HA, Osseo, Minnesota (where I was born. I walked two miles across the foeld to schol and back, and In the first Grade 6 yrs old, I, my sister and three neighnor kids were coming home forom school when a shaggy animal-----(click back)

a circus train had derailed in Osseo, and a panther, a python and a baboon excaped The panther was shot, the python excaped and was found the next spring some sixty miles away (another unbeleivable story)

(click)jumped up on a stump. we started running, and it ran. we got tired, and it slowed down staying a few humdred feet away, and we played with it. we ran, it ran, we stopped, it stopped. etc. later it was shot by another neighbor, and wounded, it came through a solid door and nearly killed the man who had shot it.

This was the first real horrendus incident of my life (there were many others.)

Back