What is the state of Doniston?

• Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Jail

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Making emo blogs about how no one loves him

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
LOL What a dumbass. I couldn't log into my account at the library yesterday... Did I come back on later and whine about how evil Damo is? Of course not, everyone knows he's evil! :)

LOL What a dumbass. I couldn't log into my account at the library yesterday... Did I come back on later and whine about how evil Damo is? Of course not, everyone knows he's evil! :)
Right, no use whining about it, it isn't going to change. I evilly allowed him to say what he wanted.

I don't think he'd complain over there, there is moderation there probably enough to keep him happy.

Now, he was a character. I must say the board is a little better without the language police.

he went over to FP and was trashing damo. It was actually pretty funny because it was obvious that the man couldn't figure out how to log in.

he went over to FP and was trashing damo. It was actually pretty funny because it was obvious that the man couldn't figure out how to log in.

I used to crack up when he would keep calling Damo a jackass. The whole freaking thing was hysterical.

I used to crack up when he would keep calling Damo a jackass. The whole freaking thing was hysterical.
I used to laugh at his, "You should have banned me long ago." crap. It was pretty sad, a little soldier begging for an officer to tell him what to do.

Back