Donna WHO???

doniston

Aint I a cutie? HEH HEH
Aren't any of you interested in the Donahaugh saga?

To me this is worse even than Vick. "IF" the stories are accurate. Donahough was betting on game which he was controlling. That's out and out fraud.

Can you say "Hedging your bet????"

To me this is worse even than Vick. "IF" the stories are accurate. Donahough was betting on game which he was controlling. That's out and out fraud.

sounds like a pretty normal Republcan to me.

yeah, its a big deal. The NBA has a serious image problem on its hand.

There's an excellent op-ed piece on the ESPN site dealing with this whole matter, including the implications for the NBA now and in the future. I'll try to get the link and post it.

Nope..............!

sounds like a pretty normal Republcan to me.

more like a DNC/Liberal thingee...play the game then denie/denie/denie when caught..ya mixed your side of the aisle to make a better impression...sorry did not work....both sides are guilty of this!

more like a DNC/Liberal thingee...play the game then denie/denie/denie when caught..ya mixed your side of the aisle to make a better impression...sorry did not work....both sides are guilty of this!

Pretty good BB for a Bush / war supporter :rolleyes: Maybe you need 2 shots of hooch this morning to get going.

Back