Don't believe the hype.

Liberals are always trying to deny that they want to take our guns away. Don't believe them. The truth is that 39 percent of Democrats want to repeal the second amendment. Of course, that will never happen. Not with 300 million privately owned firearms and a trillion rounds of ammo. Go ahead and try it. I dare you!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...-2nd-amendment-cry-resonates-39-percent-demo/

Firearm ownership is concentrated within a relatively small number of citizens

Firearm ownership is concentrated within a relatively small number of citizens

LOLOL! You actually believe that 43 percent is a small number? That's over 150 million gun owners. No army in the world could stop us if we decided to act. And that really scares the shit of liberals. We've had one revolution. No reason we can't have another. Wait for it, punk. It's coming.

LOLOL! You actually believe that 43 percent is a small number? That's over 150 million gun owners. No army in the world could stop us if we decided to act. And that really scares the shit of liberals. We've had one revolution. No reason we can't have another. Wait for it, punk. It's coming.

You are making numbers up, there are anywhere from 25%-32% of citizens who own guns. Ownership has been declining for a number of years.
You think a highly trained army with major weapons, tanks, and planes might be able to stop your little six shooter.

@75 % of Americans want guns legal

including me

no one is going to take your gun

so quit lying about it

You are making numbers up, there are anywhere from 25%-32% of citizens who own guns. Ownership has been declining for a number of years.
You think a highly trained army with major weapons, tanks, and planes might be able to stop your little six shooter.

Afghanistan had fewer guns and they kicked the Soviet army out of their country. Government rules only by the will of the people. That's a fact, backed up by history.

@75 % of Americans want guns legal

including me

no one is going to take your gun

so quit lying about it

So why do so many democrats want to get rid of the 2nd amendment? And you're right about about one thing. You'll never take our guns.

Do you have automatic weapons, rocket launchers, RPG's, tough guy???

Don't need them. We wouldn't be stupid enough to have a stand-up fight. Ever hear of something called guerrilla warfare? We may not be able to take out tanks or gun ships. But we don't have to. A gun behind every blade of grass that's what any army would be facing. And they would lose.

Don't need them. We wouldn't be stupid enough to have a stand-up fight. Ever hear of something called guerrilla warfare? We may not be able to take out tanks or gun ships. But we don't have to. A gun behind every blade of grass that's what any army would be facing. And they would lose.

Thanks my dear, you are a tuff lady.

Back