don't care who you are, THIS is talent

I'm sure it will come in useful when chasing a criminal with a pathological fear of knocking over traffic cones.

So whadday think of the Tour de Crash? Hell of a ride by Cadel today by crikey!

The most mountainous course for years, made for Andy Schleck and his custom made team, and he fannies about, worrying about Contador all through the Pyrenees, then suddenly realises in the last 2 Alpine stages he needs to focus on Evans and 5 a minute gap for the time trial.

I'm just glad that Contador didn't get on the podium (he obviously needed some more Spanish beefburgers with steroid relish)

Ehhhh I think ya'll are being a bit hard on Al. Keep in mind he just won the Giro 6 weeks ago that was on of the toughest ever that had 7 mountain stages with 6 mountain top finishes and an up hill time trial followed by this years tour which was just about as tough. I think winning the Giro just took to much out of Contador. I bet he doesn't compete in the Giro next year and focuses on the Tour instead.

America doesn't have talent and this is proof.
1. The cones are placed according to the capabilities of the bike
2. I'm guessing thet the cost has been borne by the tax payer
3. It is so popular that the thousands and thousands of spectators are completely hidden from view.

Brmm, brmmm. Get a life.

Back