Don't mess with a bald eagle

Eagle_Eye

Bald eagle attacks $950 drone, sends it to bottom of Lake Michigan
Sophie Lewis 12 hrs ago
How each state got its name
Best Video Doorbells of 2020
CBS News logo

In the battle for air supremacy, a bald eagle just proved that technology is no match for brute strength. The giant bird recently attacked a drone, destroying it and sending it to the bottom of Lake Michigan.

A bald eagle in Michigan's Upper Peninsula "launched an airborne attack" on a drone operated by the state's Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE) late last month, the department said Thursday. During the squabble, the eagle tore off the drone's propeller, making the device plummet 162 feet through the air and into the lake.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...om-of-lake-michigan/ar-BB17VPWU?ocid=msedgdhp

I tried the link.
I thought there might be some aerial combat between the Drone and the Eagle. You know, some kind of 'Dog fight'.
(who's the old bald guy in your Avatar?)

Me. That was taken on our 50th wedding anniversary. The doors behind us are from the church we were married in. When they built a new church they moved the whole chapel to the new building. Stained glass, altar, pews everything. It was like the first time.

Me. That was taken on our 50th wedding anniversary. The doors behind us are from the church we were married in. When they built a new church they moved the whole chapel to the new building. Stained glass, altar, pews everything. It was like the first time.

Very nice, Eagle Eye. :thumbsup:

Sophie Lewis 12 hrs ago
How each state got its name
Best Video Doorbells of 2020
CBS News logo

In the battle for air supremacy, a bald eagle just proved that technology is no match for brute strength. The giant bird recently attacked a drone, destroying it and sending it to the bottom of Lake Michigan.

A bald eagle in Michigan's Upper Peninsula "launched an airborne attack" on a drone operated by the state's Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE) late last month, the department said Thursday. During the squabble, the eagle tore off the drone's propeller, making the device plummet 162 feet through the air and into the lake.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...om-of-lake-michigan/ar-BB17VPWU?ocid=msedgdhp

magpies and seagulls fuck with bald eagles . I see it a lot.

Back