Don't put parsley in your vagina say doctors

“There are only a few things that should go in your vagina and vegetables generally aren’t one of them.”
from your link.

This is good advice here for our American women. Thanks, Havana Moon. (wondering what the heck is going on in England?)

Not a problem I will ever have to deal with, but I won't even eat bagged lettuce so I am not sure why anybody would think this was safe.

Hope Havana Moron never finds out about one of Grumpy's Amazon crushes, Brunette aka The Catfish. She's got a whole blog and FB page devoted to women obsessed with the pathologies of their hoo-haws and peeholes. You wouldn't BELIEVE what she's advising them to shove up in there. Amazing how someone with barely a h.s. education is able to convince ppl able to read and write how to mistreat infections and diseases. Move over, Trump, you got competition!

Hope Havana Moron never finds out about one of Grumpy's Amazon crushes, Brunette aka The Catfish. She's got a whole blog and FB page devoted to women obsessed with the pathologies of their hoo-haws and peeholes. You wouldn't BELIEVE what she's advising them to shove up in there. Amazing how someone with barely a h.s. education is able to convince ppl able to read and write how to mistreat infections and diseases. Move over, Trump, you got competition!

I make a habit of not calling women cunts but you can't be described any other way!! I wonder what manner of detritus you shove up your vag? No doubt Mr. Owl has to have a good clear out before he can shove his todger into your dried up snatch. Jayne Mansfield apparently had lobsters up the arse, I can only speculate what manner of crustaceans you have up yours?

Last edited:
“There are only a few things that should go in your vagina and vegetables generally aren’t one of them.”
from your link.

This is good advice here for our American women. Thanks, Havana Moon. (wondering what the heck is going on in England?)

Don't blame me, blame the staff at Marie Claire.

Back