Don't say gay?

fortify

Banned
I have been seeing some stuff about this on the news recently. From what I have found, it seems that this is all about not speaking about such things in grades from kindergarten
to 3rd grade. I think because this is just some republican BS they came up with to divert people's attention away from more important matters. Because what school does that to begin with. I myself didn't even become interested in girls until about the 7th grade.

Also, when it comes to sexual identity in young children, I will show you a couple pictures of young boys who were dress as girls. One of them is FDR as a child and the other is a picture of an unidentified young boy. Apparently a lot of the upper crust in society have been doing that crap for centuries. Maybe the important thing was for them to teach their male children to not be that way as adults.

x3lwOdc.jpg
ioHlcPJ.jpg

I have been seeing some stuff about this on the news recently. From what I have found, it seems that this is all about not speaking about such things in grades from kindergarten
to 3rd grade. I think because this is just some republican BS they came up with to divert people's attention away from more important matters. Because what school does that to begin with. I myself didn't even become interested in girls until about the 7th grade.

Also, when it comes to sexual identity in young children, I will show you a couple pictures of young boys who were dress as girls. One of them is FDR as a child and the other is a picture of an unidentified young boy. Apparently a lot of the upper crust in society have been doing that crap for centuries. Maybe the important thing was for them to teach their male children to not be that way as adults.

x3lwOdc.jpg
ioHlcPJ.jpg

Stop lying, we've all already figured out you never became interested in girls.

x3lwOdc.jpg
ioHlcPJ.jpg

Yeah that was normal back then when nobody was outraged. Republicans are a strange breed.

Yeah that was normal back then when nobody was outraged. Republicans are a strange breed.

IMO, it’s because the Republicans are sensitive to the large number of pedos, crossdressers and S&M homos in the Pedo Party. They project that onto normal Americans.

Knowing gay people doesn’t turn children gay you turd brains

Some JPP members are stupid enough to believe it does. Note Bigdog’s outdated views on race.

Others, like PmP, are smart enough to know the truth but willingly choose to lie in order to push hatred and division. In short, some people are simply evil. May they all burn in Hell.

6f5y9u.jpg

Yes the Republican Party has been run by evil people all my life

Now everyone is realizing that truth

• From the mid-16th century until the late 19th or early 20th century, young boys in the Western world wore gowns or dresses until an age that varied between two and eight. The main reason for keeping boys in dresses was toilet training – or the lack thereof.

www.thevintagenews.com/2016/09/09/priority-early-20th-century-boys-wear-dresses-gowns-late-age-8/
      Until the early 20th century, boys would wear dresses and ...

• [h=3][/h]

• From the mid-16th century until the late 19th or early 20th century, young boys in the Western world wore gowns or dresses until an age that varied between two and eight. The main reason for keeping boys in dresses was toilet training – or the lack thereof.

www.thevintagenews.com/2016/09/09/priority-early-20th-century-boys-wear-dresses-gowns-late-age-8/
    Until the early 20th century, boys would wear dresses and ...
Good find. Do you think Fortify and PmP will think it matters to their Agenda of Hate?

Like not exposing young children to sexuality?

That was the policy for the entire time I was in public school.

Teachers could not discuss sexuality upon penalty of termination.
Pedo Don wants all the kiddies for himself. He’s selfish that way.

6a7vuc.jpg

Republicans are not afraid their children are going to grow up to be gay!

No Sir!

Republicans are most worried about their children growing up to be Democrats!

Like not exposing young children to sexuality?

That was the policy for the entire time I was in public school.

Teachers could not discuss sexuality upon penalty of termination.

I don't know how old you were, but when I was in school,the powers that be wouldn't have thought of giving us any sexual knowledge in grade school.

Back