Dos Equis lager sucks

How does a thread banned poster thank in a banned thread?
Minor glitch there Grind?

I know it is not technically posting however one would think....

Dos Equis Lager is absolutely horrible. Try the Amber next time, as it is okay...

Thank God for the commercials, as they make Dos Equis worth having in existence. I would like to party with the Most Interesting Man in the World. :cool:

The Amber, or Dark, or whatever, is potable. The lager...well I've had worse. I mean, it's about as good as High Life, though at 2x the price usually.

i felt like a lager and there was only that and boston lager which i have all the time. bad choice. it tasted like mexican piss corona.

I hate Corona, too. Oddly enough, when I first moved to Federal Way, I used to hang out at a Mexican lounge here. They, for some reason, have Tecate on tap. Now, I know that Tecate is famed for being the bottom end of all Mexican beers (and like the only true Mexican, as the others are owned by Germany companies, I believe), but off the tap it's pleasantly bland and thus a good party beer. I would drink it out of a giant mug and sing karaoke and have a good time. It doesn't have that nasty tangy bite to it that Dos Equis, Corona, Pacifica, etc. all have...

Dos Equis Lager is absolutely horrible. Try the Amber next time, as it is okay...

Thank God for the commercials, as they make Dos Equis worth having in existence. I would like to party with the Most Interesting Man in the World. :cool:
OK....drop by the next time you're in Ohio.

Hey dos equis isnt so bad.

I hate corona though.

maybe I get it fresher, Im not sure where its brewed anymore

Full sail session lager is great and available nationwide.
In MA, Jacks Abbey makes the best lagers.

Hopinious union, IPL.
Kiwi Rising.
Lashes.
Saxonator.
R.I.P.A effect .
Jabby brau.
Fire in the ham.
Smoke and dagger.
Top beer, brewed here( Framingham).

Back