Double military spending

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Aren't you conservative pussies worried about terrorism? TERRORISTS! They will eat your children! Something must be done. Therefore, I propose that we double, maybe triple, military spending. We cannot be truly safe until every atom on the face of the Earth owes its continued existence to our good will. We also need to extend Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade. Are there any new wars we can fight? Surely you guys have some ideas for some new target country that we must invade and subjugate?

That is all.

In case your wondering, I've completely given up on the hope that we're going to convince anyone to do any sort of real Keynesian stimulus if it doesn't involve blowing something up.

Aren't you conservative pussies worried about terrorism? TERRORISTS! They will eat your children! Something must be done. Therefore, I propose that we double, maybe triple, military spending. We cannot be truly safe until every atom on the face of the Earth owes its continued existence to our good will. We also need to extend Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade. Are there any new wars we can fight? Surely you guys have some ideas for some new target country that we must invade and subjugate?

That is all.

Well it has to be a small country so as to not get bogged down in attrition. Also someone without allies of any importance but with some sort of natural resource. Not that we're gonna use it, but it gives the media a scapegoat for why we're there in the first place....also has to have few to no white people....Venezuala anyone?

Let's try to recreate FDR's WWII save, and institute another draft. We did, after all, continue a peacetime draft after Korea into the 1950s. I'm thinking, 12 million men drafted, with increased opportunities for women to enlist/seek commissions and warrants, and allow more opportunities for both men and women into the branches which don't draft (everyone but the Army).

Then we can build a whole bunch of new weaponry, commit a fuckton to research (re-establish the old alliance between the DOD and the Ivy League, Stanford, et. al.). We can also send troops all over the world on humanitarian missions, distributing food and medicine, building homes and infrastructure, securing troubled areas and resources, searching for the Holy Grail and Ark of the Covenant, and all that good stuff.

Let's try to recreate FDR's WWII save, and institute another draft. We did, after all, continue a peacetime draft after Korea into the 1950s. I'm thinking, 12 million men drafted, with increased opportunities for women to enlist/seek commissions and warrants, and allow more opportunities for both men and women into the branches which don't draft (everyone but the Army).

Then we can build a whole bunch of new weaponry, commit a fuckton to research (re-establish the old alliance between the DOD and the Ivy League, Stanford, et. al.). We can also send troops all over the world on humanitarian missions, distributing food and medicine, building homes and infrastructure, securing troubled areas and resources, searching for the Holy Grail and Ark of the Covenant, and all that good stuff.

Fuck you, we're invading South America. I'm in charge of weapons development.

Back