DOW

ib1yysguy

The Dow reached it's best point since Nov. 2008 today. Anyone going to give Obama credit for turning around the recession?

idiots like you always like to give obama credit when the market goes up....when it goes down you blame bush

transparent hackery

idiots like you always like to give obama credit when the market goes up....when it goes down you blame bush

transparent hackery

I guess we could blame the drop last November on Obama, like Dixie did, but that would be stupid.

transparent hackery

What would you say of your guy Dixie's claim that it was the Obama Recession in late '08, and that the stock market drops of earlier this year were all on him?

I still don't get all of this blame thing. I recall the right calling the recession right after Bush took office Clowntoons recession. But now this one is Obamas recession?

I still don't get all of this blame thing. I recall the right calling the recession right after Bush took office Clowntoons recession. But now this one is Obamas recession?

We've picked on Dixie an awful lot this week. Still, with the Dow going over 9,000 today, it's tempting to dig up some of his old threads guaranteeing that the Dow would continue to fall under Obama, and that his policies had a worse affect than 9/11, and that things would only get worse...

We've picked on Dixie an awful lot this week. Still, with the Dow going over 9,000 today, it's tempting to dig up some of his old threads guaranteeing that the Dow would continue to fall under Obama, and that his policies had a worse affect than 9/11, and that things would only get worse...

it is theoretically and practically impossible to pick on Dixie TOO much, imho

It is obvious after all these years of Dixie getting continually skewered that he thrives on abues.

What would you say of your guy Dixie's claim that it was the Obama Recession in late '08, and that the stock market drops of earlier this year were all on him?

first off he is not my guy....second off....we are talking about this thread and ib1's claim

you guys are beyond obsessive over dixie.....in threads he hasn't posted in you bring him up....you ask others to give their opinion on his posts from other threads almost a year ago

i've never seen such obsession over someone

i wonder if watermark will remark how obsessive you guys are over dixie...as he said i'm obsessive over remembering he says thread fail a month or so ago

first off he is not my guy....second off....we are talking about this thread and ib1's claim

you guys are beyond obsessive over dixie.....in threads he hasn't posted in you bring him up....you ask others to give their opinion on his posts from other threads almost a year ago

i wonder if watermark will remark how obsessive you guys are over dixie...as he said i'm obsessive over remembering he says thread fail a month or so ago

Seems maybe Dixie is a threat, :)

Anyone that gets this much attention must be

the relationship between Dixie and many of the members of this board goes back nearly a decade to the good old days on politics.com.

He's really not so much a threat, as he is just so much darn fun to poke at!

No one knows. What happened to Desh?

last I heard from Brent he was heading for a bible study island off of BC I think.

He cracked me up talking about nasty girls because they liked sex.

Ah...it's the ol' "if you talk about someone a lot, they must be brilliant!" defense...

you don't even know what a defense is....it was a statement about you and your fellow libs obsessiveness....too funny that you turned it into something about dixie...more signs of obsession

and where is watermark....oh yeah, good for liberals bad for conservatives type of intellectual "honesty"

Don't call me guy, buddy...

Ah...it's the ol' "if you talk about someone a lot, they must be brilliant!" defense...

Although it was a joke, look at it realistically, anyone that gets that much attention must have to either be well liked ( which I think Dixie is) or be on the ball and have all the libs looking to see what he says next ( which I think is the real reason)

Although it was a joke, look at it realistically, anyone that gets that much attention must have to either be well liked ( which I think Dixie is) or be on the ball and have all the libs looking to see what he says next ( which I think is the real reason)

The left has had many figures over the years who the right has obsessed about - William Ayers, Rosie O'Donnell, Ward Churchill, Michael Moore, etc.

Are they either well liked by the right, or are they "on the ball"?

Back