"Dr. Death"

A new docu-series on Peacock channel. A true story and really creepy! A neurosurgeon deliberately maimed and killed 40 ppl before he was stopped. Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater play 2 doctors who were determined to put him away. They did a surprisingly good job. I was at the point I couldn't stand Alec Baldwin but this show made me like him again. :D

Definitely worth watching!

A new docu-series on Peacock channel. A true story and really creepy! A neurosurgeon deliberately maimed and killed 40 ppl before he was stopped. Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater play 2 doctors who were determined to put him away. They did a surprisingly good job. I was at the point I couldn't stand Alec Baldwin but this show made me like him again. :D

I just got Peacock,I will have to check it out.

This is my wifes current addiction. I know nothing, I have watched not a minute of it.

So I asked Slut...she said that she can relate to it because over her years in part rising to E-8 senior enlisted of a company and partly from personal experience she has seen so much shit in the medical system....it is often shockingly bad.

Its nice to see someone talking honestly about that for a change.

I should note for the record a few years back I had a doctor, a primary care manager, who violated consent, was insulting, and was abusive, and was dishonest on multiple occasions.

He was allowed to graduate from the residency program he was in when he saw me in spite of my extensive complaint about his behavior to his superiors.

In spite of the fact that I was far from the only one who were victimized by his abuse.

So far as I know the only thing they did was get me assigned to a good doctor.

I should note for the record a few years back I had a doctor, a primary care manager, who violated consent, was insulting, and was abusive, and was dishonest on multiple occasions.

He was allowed to graduate from the residency program he was in when he saw me in spite of my extensive complaint about his behavior to his superiors.

In spite of the fact that I was far from the only one who were victimized by his abuse.

So far as I know the only thing they did was get me assigned to a good doctor.
This is about a sociopathic, homicidal neurosurgeon.

MV5BOTliN2ViODMtMjc3OS00ZDcxLWEwNTgtMTJkMjcyMzI2MzU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I’m in remote Bethel, AK doing a couple of weeks locum tenens. Normally I don’t watch tv but there’s not an effing thing to do in this dump other than walk home and watch tv so I watched the first episode.
Then I wiki’d “Dr. Death” and got the rest of the story. Hard to believe a fuckup like that was able to go as far as he did.
Hard to believe that big of a fuckup made it thru neurosurgery residency unless the drugs and alcohol crept in later.
Anyways he’s where he belongs.
Didn’t recognize Christian Slater. Apparently it’s been a real looong time since I’ve been to a movie or watched anything other than the occasional sports.

I’m in remote Bethel, AK doing a couple of weeks locum tenens. Normally I don’t watch tv but there’s not an effing thing to do in this dump other than walk home and watch tv so I watched the first episode.
Then I wiki’d “Dr. Death” and got the rest of the story. Hard to believe a fuckup like that was able to go as far as he did.
Hard to believe that big of a fuckup made it thru neurosurgery residency unless the drugs and alcohol crept in later.
Anyways he’s where he belongs.
Didn’t recognize Christian Slater. Apparently it’s been a real looong time since I’ve been to a movie or watched anything other than the occasional sports.
Yeah, it's crazy he got away with all that and for so long. You need to watch the other 7 episodes. Mind-blowing!

This series made me like Alec Baldwin again and I have always liked Slater.

Sounds like a laugh a minute.
I require comforting escapism for entertainment these days.
Real life hits me in the mouth the moment I awaken in the morning.

Back