Drive up voting

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
It's here:

im-186547

NO ID REQUIRED, & CAMPAIGN WORKERS CAN DROP OFF HUNDREDS OF BALLOTS

It is. RATS never let a contradiction bother them.

But the people dropping off hundreds of ballots are party workers, not the voters themselves.

I assume you mean the people filling out and dropping off hundreds of ballots are party workers........

I assume you mean the people filling out and dropping off hundreds of ballots are party workers........

I do, but ostensibly they are just "delivering the ballots".

HOW RATS STEAL ELECTIONS

California’s AB 1921, signed into law by Gov. Moonbeam Brown in September 2016, says: “A vote by mail voter who is unable to return the ballot may designate any person to return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came or to the precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction. The ballot must, however, be received by either the elections official from whom it came or the precinct board before the close of the polls on election day.”

A watchdog group voiced concerns about how this would play out before the bill was ever passed: "AB 1921 would allow anybody to walk into an elections office and hand over truckloads of vote by mail envelopes with ballots inside, no questions asked, no verified records kept. It amounts to an open invitation to large-scale vote buying, voter coercion, “granny farming”, and automated forgery".

https://www.redstate.com/mirandamorales/2018/10/16/ca-dem-party-sinking-new-lows-harvest-absentee-ballots/

Back