Driver describes moment she nearly ran over George Michael after he fell out of car

cancel2 2022

Canceled
article-2328254-19D84A45000005DC-411_634x413.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dnt-die-says-driver-nearly-ran-singer-M1.html

It was a big story over here, not my fault if the MSM in the US was too busy talking about the size of Kim Kardashian's arse to notice.

No, the tabloids in America are discussing the size of Kim Kardishian's ass. I couldn't care less myself, because I don't troll my countries tabloids like you do.

No, the tabloids in America are discussing the size of Kim Kardishian's ass. I couldn't care less myself, because I don't troll my countries tabloids like you do.

Oh ok, so the fact that George Michael fell out of a car at 70 miles an hour and nearly died is of no interest to anybody, according to you.

Don't you mean any sex?

You're obviously not subscribed to the 'WM - Live and Uncut' newsletter.

Makes John Belushis and Russel Brands look like shrinking violets, i can tell you. The man is a speedball-fuelled sexual giraffe. A SFSG, sir.

You're obviously not subscribed to the 'WM - Live and Uncut' newsletter.

Makes John Belushis and Russel Brands look like shrinking violets, i can tell you. The man is a speedball-fuelled sexual giraffe. A SFSG, sir.

Do giraffes have brass necks, because he has plenty of that. I guess you have to be one of his inner circle to receive the juicy titbits of his rock and roll adventures.

Are you back on lisdexamfetamine dimesylate? Here is something from the Guardian on the subject.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/shortcuts/2013/may/21/george-michael-problem-with-cars-m1

That's way to expensive. Now I'm on Adderall. The psychotic rambling of amphetamine salts is much less entertaining or so I hear.

And anyway, I'm in withdrawal from it at the moment, and drinking a lot of caffeine. If I were on amphetamine, my posts would be way longer, make less sense, and be absurdly nice and obsequious.

Back