Duck Dynasty’ Is ‘Fake’! 25 Shocking Secrets & Lies Behind TV’s Favorite Family!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://radaronline.com/photos/duck-...lies-behind-tvs-favorite-family/photo/590613/

fake-dynasty.jpg

:rofl2:

Next thing Ken is going to tell us is that wrestling is fake as well....

Yeah he is doing a wonderful service for JPP finding these heretofore unknown "secrets" that were in all of their books.

The picture that shows the Robertson boys was only in Willies book. All of Phil's past was in his book, willies book and Si's book.

But don't worry I think Boobin is going to give Kenny a run for relevancy.

WATERMARK RETURNS!

I've mostly been tending to my grandmother, who got in a car wreck, and also, I believe, has dementia, which gets worse at night, causing her to attempt to rip off all of her hospital stuff and walk around. So, half the time she sleeps, and the other half of the time she's yanking at her equipment and trying to stand up (typically to go to the bathroom, even though she has a catheter in, or to go to the kitchen to make coffee, even though we're in the hospital and there is no kitchen).

The only way to stop her is to hold her hand for a second and explain in depth the exact medical usage of the equipment she's trying to yank off. "Grandma, this is your oximeter, since you were in the crash you got some bruises and it's hard for you to take deep breaths, so your oxygen can get low, and without this we won't be able to measure it. Please don't take it off" or "Grandma, this is your bracer, it keeps your bones aligned so that they don't get fractured again or heal the wrong way, please don't take it off." (she's managed to slide it off quite a few times, though; one time she confused the bracer with her bill fold and spent some time trying to remove money from it). She typically responds to this with "I DON'T KNOW!", with perhaps some additional curses, but generally stops afterward.

Five minutes later, though, she's at it again, and I have to go through this procedure again, often repeating myself verbatim. This goes on until she finally falls asleep, and repeats itself when she wakes up in a couple of hours. Often, she tries to stand up, which is ridiculous - I've seen the physical therapy guys stand her up, it's painful to watch, she screams almost the entire time, and that's with two guys holding her up. And, yet, she is constantly trying to stand up. Yesterday, I saw her pointlessly straining against the bed trying to get up again, and I just tried to ask her "Do you need something, grandma?", and she responded with "Yeah. I need you to GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She was pretty much just vicious the entire night. Yes, Grandma, without me there, politely asking you if you need some help, you would be barreling through the hospital, rather than pointlessly straining against the railing of your bed for the past five minutes. How unlucky you are, to have a grandson that stays here looking after you for 16 hours straight.

It has been ungood. Hopefully, she is just ill, maybe it's the medication, and has not permanently gone crazy. Sometimes she is lucid, but she's usually she's under the impression that she's in a different universe. Especially at night, which is when I have grandma duty (because I sleep all day and stay up all night, it's a natural choice). My sister, who has a degree in psychology, says that when old people get less lucid at night, though, it's often a sign of dementia.

I have returned mainly to complain about this. Also, I realized that it's been insanely long since I came here, and if I didn't return I would likely forget it existed.

I've mostly been tending to my grandmother, who got in a car wreck, and also, I believe, has dementia, which gets worse at night, causing her to attempt to rip off all of her hospital stuff and walk around. So, half the time she sleeps, and the other half of the time she's yanking at her equipment and trying to stand up (typically to go to the bathroom, even though she has a catheter in, or to go to the kitchen to make coffee, even though we're in the hospital and there is no kitchen).

The only way to stop her is to hold her hand for a second and explain in depth the exact medical usage of the equipment she's trying to yank off. "Grandma, this is your oximeter, since you were in the crash you got some bruises and it's hard for you to take deep breaths, so your oxygen can get low, and without this we won't be able to measure it. Please don't take it off" or "Grandma, this is your bracer, it keeps your bones aligned so that they don't get fractured again or heal the wrong way, please don't take it off." (she's managed to slide it off quite a few times, though; one time she confused the bracer with her bill fold and spent some time trying to remove money from it). She typically responds to this with "I DON'T KNOW!", with perhaps some additional curses, but generally stops afterward.

Five minutes later, though, she's at it again, and I have to go through this procedure again, often repeating myself verbatim. This goes on until she finally falls asleep, and repeats itself when she wakes up in a couple of hours. Often, she tries to stand up, which is ridiculous - I've seen the physical therapy guys stand her up, it's painful to watch, she screams almost the entire time, and that's with two guys holding her up. And, yet, she is constantly trying to stand up. Yesterday, I saw her pointlessly straining against the bed trying to get up again, and I just tried to ask her "Do you need something, grandma?", and she responded with "Yeah. I need you to GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She was pretty much just vicious the entire night. Yes, Grandma, without me there, politely asking you if you need some help, you would be barreling through the hospital, rather than pointlessly straining against the railing of your bed for the past five minutes. How unlucky you are, to have a grandson that stays here looking after you for 16 hours straight.

It has been ungood. Hopefully, she is just ill, maybe it's the medication, and has not permanently gone crazy. Sometimes she is lucid, but she's usually she's under the impression that she's in a different universe. Especially at night, which is when I have grandma duty (because I sleep all day and stay up all night, it's a natural choice). My sister, who has a degree in psychology, says that when old people get less lucid at night, though, it's often a sign of dementia.

I have returned mainly to complain about this. Also, I realized that it's been insanely long since I came here, and if I didn't return I would likely forget it existed.

You need help, nobody can do this alone. Your grandmother needs a family member with her as an advocate in the hospital, but you cant do it all by yourself. If you demand it, the hospital will likely provide you with a night nurse, but as long as they think you are willing, they will try to avoid doing so.

You are a good man, it isn't easy to see this happen to people we love.

Hugs

Best of luck in your time of crisis. I hope you can see your way clear to working with hospital staff to give you some occasional relief, if only a couple of nights a week!

All the best.

I've mostly been tending to my grandmother, who got in a car wreck, and also, I believe, has dementia. My sister, who has a degree in psychology, says that when old people get less lucid at night, though, it's often a sign of dementia.

Sorry to hear that, halfman. I didn't realize that Desh is your Grandma. Please accept my sympathy.

Watermark, glad to hear from you and sorry about your grandmother. You are in my prayers.

Ken, I've never said anything negative about your cartoons as they at least have some relevance to some points of political view, but this is the dumbest hack piece you have ever put on here. Every single on of those things are in the history of this unshaven/unwashed bunch in some sort of writing or has been brought out on a show. I can't for the life of me see what the appeal of their show is but for some reason a lot of people like them. Because of that and because they might be perceived as being a tad bit conservative (ok, they're conservative), the far left must try to discredit. And I know it cuts both ways but it does get tiresome.

Rana, I dislike reality TV too. Every.single.show.of.it. Unless Jeopardy qualifies as reality TV. ;)

Back