Duplicity of the JPP liberals

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've been waiting to see if anyone else has picked up on this; but since no one else has posted this, I thought I would.

For some time now, JPP liberals have been saying how the JPP right need to be calling out certain posters for racism.
The irony in this, is that it's the JPP liberals who seem to be so apt to try and label other posters as being racists.

So which side is really the one who's using race as a divider, here on JPP? :palm:

have you read some of the stuff truth, chopped, philly, and razorX say? I think the JPP liberals are pretty spot on with regards to pointing out most of the racism here.

That said no one is responsible for what some other moron says on here. That's ridiculous. I judge each person individually. Unlike jpp liberals with a victim complex, I tend to not read stuff that offends me or stuff that I don't feel is worth my time.

have you read some of the stuff truth, chopped, philly, and razorX say? I think the JPP liberals are pretty spot on with regards to pointing out most of the racism here.

That said no one is responsible for what some other moron says on here. That's ridiculous. I judge each person individually. Unlike jpp liberals with a victim complex, I tend to not read stuff that offends me or stuff that I don't feel is worth my time.

I understand what you're saying; but liberals like Christie and Leon / Bucky have "requested" that other JPP posters publically denounce such behavior.
And yet, they continually want to play the "race card", when it suits them, and they sure don't seem to have much of a compulsion to chastise Desh for her constant accusations of racism.

Exactly. That's why I've never used the ignore feature. I don't need that to ignore someone.

I also have no problem reading offensive posts. Some of them are highly entertaining and it baffles me....and yes I'm aware that the JPP liberals tend to be thin skinned...how anyone could be offended by what someone writes on an internet message board.

Well...ok...your Sandy Hook comments were a bit over the top! LOL

I understand what you're saying; but liberals like Christie and Leon / Bucky have "requested" that other JPP posters publically denounce such behavior.
And yet, they continually want to play the "race card", when it suits them, and they sure don't seem to have much of a compulsion to chastise Desh for her constant accusations of racism.
Try asking them how many of their neighbors are black or when was the last time they had a black friend over for dinner?

I know those of us here up north tend to scold white southern conservatives as racist....but ya'll don't seem to have that much problem living together and that there's far more unofficial segregation here in the north and Midwest than there is in the South.

Try asking them how many of their neighbors are black or when was the last time they had a black friend over for dinner?

I know those of us here up north tend to scold white southern conservatives as racist....but ya'll don't seem to have that much problem living together and that there's far more unofficial segregation here in the north and Midwest than there is in the South.

You know that if they're asked, they're just going to lie.

Back