Eating some fantastic Pakistani Kabab tonight

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You know, as I chow down on the fantastic kebab from the Pakistani restaurant nearby, I had a thought.

God am I glad to live in a diverse country. This is great. And yes, having excellent Pakistani kebab is worth more to me than your shitty brats lives. :)

You know, as I chow down on the fantastic kebab from the Pakistani restaurant nearby, I had a thought.

God am I glad to live in a diverse country. This is great. And yes, having excellent Pakistani kebab is worth more to me than your shitty brats lives. :)

I live in Sheffield, there are Pakistani and Bangladeshi kebab shops/restaurants all over the city.

Last edited:

God am I glad to live in a diverse country. This is great. And yes, having excellent Pakistani kebab is worth more to me than your shitty brats lives. enjoy your official Pakistani nationalist kebobs. I cook my own damned kbobs. swamp dweller. yeah. i'm trollin' fuckin' drunk.

when the minorities take over, redheads will be the first against the wall.

727b4f2fb7904eedd77a87657b5f21db.jpg

enjoy your swamp. I am considering creating a lovely spam pad thai. yes; I think I will. it is so great to be privileged with spam.

The best kabobs are Lebanese & Greek, the others are imposter's.... Although some Afghani kabobs are not bad imposter's.....

white minorities don't count. I'm a minority given my extremely large penis size but that's not going to keep me from the firing squad.

That doesn’t matter one bit. It’s precisely because you are a big dick that during a revolution you’d be shot. By either side!

Back