Economy doing great under Dems!

Onceler

The trade deficit just took a sharp drop, and the market went gangbusters yesterday.

I was just thinking that, since Dixie intends to blame every death in Iraq on Democrats from this day forward, he has to give 'em credit for that humming economy, too!

I guess they are responsible for everything now aren't they. I do hope they show Bob Gates the torturer the door soon.

I guess they are responsible for everything now aren't they. I do hope they show Bob Gates the torturer the door soon.

I just read a story on CNN saying he had "bipartisan appeal".

Hmmmm... CIA director from 1991 to 1993... When did he torture people?

Let's see what we can find out about him.

He served as Director of Central Intelligence from 1991 until 1993. In this position, he headed all foreign intelligence agencies of the United States and directed the Central Intelligence Agency. Dr. Gates is the only career officer in CIA's history to rise from entry-level employee to Director. He served as Deputy Director of Central Intelligence from 1986 until 1989 and as Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Adviser at The White House from January 20, 1989 until November 6, 1991 for President George H.W. Bush.

Dr. Gates joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1966 and spent nearly 27 years as an intelligence professional, serving six presidents. During that period, he spent nearly nine years at the National Security Council, The White House, serving four presidents of both political parties.

http://www.tamu.edu/president/biography.html

Wasn't it believed that he was involved in treason VS torture ? IranContra....
Of course Bush I pardoned all in that.

Because he was Director of Central Intelligence for Clinton's first two years.

sorry; clowntoon did not become president till jan 93; gates most likely got replaced immediately; i'd have to look it up to be sure, but i don't think he worked for clowntoon for more than a couple of months (lame duck).

sorry; clowntoon did not become president till jan 93; gates most likely got replaced immediately; i'd have to look it up to be sure, but i don't think he worked for clowntoon for more than a couple of months (lame duck).
Ahhh. Duh... I don't know what I was thinking....

:D

Back