Effort of ignoring trolls

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
apparently rune thinks i'm a troll, and had this to say about it:

I found yurt to be completely worth ignoring, but honestly Bravo, even though you are just a dumb troll, you are not even worth the effort of selecting the ignore feature.

somehow, i'm a troll, despite trying to get him to engage in discussion about the issues.....but i'm much more of an effort to ignore than bravo.

LOL

darla will get game of groan points. gotta get that shit started man. so many good opportunities...

you know, your op reads a lot like a legion troll post.

What if.......

yurt... is actually legion troll.

3WLw3.gif

darla will get game of groan points. gotta get that shit started man. so many good opportunities...

If the titmouse leaves because of Darla, Darla will get a big kiss from...Darla. Darla will walk to the nearest mirror, give herself a big smacking kiss, wink at herself, and then say "you are awesome". Not that I don't do that all the time anyway, but it will be an extra-long kiss this time.

hilarious...darla gets all bent out of shape because onceler supposedly left because of me...yet if i leave because of her....she is proud of that

and grind thinks the OP is a legion troll type thread

what is wrong with this board? grind is incapable of seeing rune's idiocy and somehow thinks i'm legion troll. darla and her posse whine when people leave the board due to X person being an asshole, yet, they are proud that her and her posse being assholes could cause someone to leave the board and grind is also proud of that.

hilarious...darla gets all bent out of shape because onceler supposedly left because of me...yet if i leave because of her....she is proud of that

and grind thinks the OP is a legion troll type thread

what is wrong with this board? grind is incapable of seeing rune's idiocy and somehow thinks i'm legion troll. darla and her posse whine when people leave the board due to X person being an asshole, yet, they are proud that her and her posse being assholes could cause someone to leave the board and grind is also proud of that.

Dude, sit down, have a drink (or doobie), and relax.

grind is incapable of seeing rune's idiocy

I dont know, rune's always been nice to me, seems pretty nice. I don't have much of a problem with him.

Yurt I think your problem is that you try to rank people from annoying to good, from smart to dumb, etc. Once you except that pretty much everyone is an idiot, the idiocy cancels out, and you find other things to focus on.

and somehow thinks i'm legion troll.

uhh no I don't really think that yurt -_-

But if it came out tomorrow you were, I probably wouldn't be that blown away. You both start the same type of "calling poster out" threads and have this weird accusatory, smug, troll-y tone that goes like this:

###################

"Mr. Bob said x, but it's pretty clear that Mr. Bob actually just LOVES X, I guess Mr. Bob is the true X lover, huh?

LOL, poor Mr. Bob"

"Hey Mr. Bob, why are you so afraid of answering the truth? Why do you lie about not liking X? I have proven time and time again, but you constantly run away... so sad, Mr. Bob"

##################

darla and her posse whine when people leave the board due to X person being an asshole, yet, they are proud that her and her posse being assholes could cause someone to leave the board and grind is also proud of that.

When I typed my randition of you above, I didn't even see the X in this quote right here. That just made it way more hilarious for me. God I'm good.

Back