El Camino

I know it’s a Breaking Bad gravy train movie but I liked them tying up the loose ends about Jessie.

I bought the dvd set for Breaking Bad because I heard it was so good. Never got thru the second episode. I just don't watch TV. I find it pretty mindless. Is the movie any good?

I bought the dvd set for Breaking Bad because I heard it was so good. Never got thru the second episode. I just don't watch TV. I find it pretty mindless. Is the movie any good?

first, do not watch the movie if you havne't seen the show.

second, watch the show. it gets better every season. season 2 is better than 1, season 3 is better than 2, season 4 is better than 3, season 5... maybe a slight step down but still good.

Not unless you’ve watched the series. Watch the series. Great writing, great acting. The chemistry between Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston is something rare in film.

What’s really special about Breaking Bad is the character arc of the protagonist Walter White. White transition from a Walter Mitty to Scarface. Initially Walter is a fumbling grossly over qualified chemistry teacher and he and his partner Jessie’s partnership is mostly black comedy but as the series progresses Walter White becomes a very frightening villain.

Back